-twenty-one-

"OH MY GOD!!!" James whispered/screamed.

He ran to the living room and dragged y/n to the kitchen.

"What?? What's the problem??" Y/n asked in a whisper.

"Just look!!" James said.

They ducked behind the kitchen counter, and from there they saw a couple kissing.

The girl is sitting on the counter top, while the boy is standing between her legs.

"What. The. Hell," y/n said.

She stood up and turned the lights on.

The couple jumpe and immediately pulled away and looked at the two.

"HA!! I KNEW IT!! YOU OWE ME FIVE BUCKS, JASPER!!" James screamed while runningto the living room.

The others ran to the kitchen and their jaws immediately hit the ground.

Y/n turned to them with tears in her eyes, and said.

"CEDRIC AND ALLY ARE DATING!!! OH MY GOSSSHHHH!! MY SHIP IS SAILING!! IM SOOO HAPPY RIGHT NOW!!" Y/n said while wiping her happy tears.

They all screamed except for the three boys who awkwardly walked back to the living room.

When they stopped screaming, y/n turned her head towards the backyard and from there she saw Brad and Lauren talking.

She saw how Lauren blushed at what Brad said and how Brad held her hand.

Lauren felt someone looking at her, she turned her head and saw y/n looking at her.

She can see sadness and jealousy in her eyes, but y/n quickly covered it with a smile and smiled at her.

She smiled back and returned her attention to Brad who's talking to her.

"Soo.. can I take you out on a date?? Please??" Brad said while looking at Lauren's eyes.

Lauren looked down debating.

"Don't break her heart. I know my best friend, and when she likes someone. She gives that someone her everything"

The words Julia said to her keeps on repeating in her head.

Lauren looked up and looked at Brad.

'It's just a simple date, right?? It's not like I like him or something'

"Okay,"
-----------------

"How long have you guys been dating!!??" James asked.

"Chill!! I asked her to be my girlfriend last week,"

"Ha!! And you told me that you don't like her!!" Y/n screamed.

"We just want our relationship private. And plus, she just became my girlfriend recently!!" Cedric said.

Everyone went quite when Brad and Lauren entered the living room.

"Its getting late now, and we have some interviews tomorrow," Brad said looking at everyone.

His bandmates stood up and said goodbye to everyone. Lauren walked them to the door while the others are cleaning.

Before Lauren can shut the door, Brad held her hand and said.

"Next Saturday, I'll pick you up at 8 p.m." Brad said before kissing Lauren's cheek.

"Okay, bye"

Back inside, y/n heard what Brad said.

Julia saw her and brought her to her room.

"Hey, what's the problem??"

"Lauren is having a date with Brad next Saturday," y/n said while looking at the wall.

Julia hugged her and said, "it's just a date, Lauren doesn't like Brad"

Y/n just nodded and let her tears flow freely.

"I'm going to sleep, I'm really tired," y/n said while wiping her eyes.

Julia pulled away from the hug and kissed y/n's forehead before saying 'good night' and leaving the room.

Y/n then sat down on her bed.

'What are you doing to me, jauregui??'
-----------
HIIIIIIIII!!!! UPDATE, UPDATE, UPDATE!!!!!! WOOOOO!! Oh and, sorry for the short chap. I have a hella lot of homework.

BUT, THANK YOU GUYS SOOO MUCH FOR READING THIS STORY AND FOR VOTING AND FOR ALSO COMMENTING!! I LOVE READING YOUR COMMENTS!! I LOVE YOU GUYS TO THE MOON AND BACK!! HAVE A GREAT DAY/NIGHT!!

-ven