-Twenty-eight-

After the kiss happened. Y/n and Lauren have been flirting with each other nonstop.

The two of them keep stealing kisses from each other every time they're alone, or when the others aren't looking.

And now, they are currently cuddling in y/n's room while watching Big Hero 6.

"You and Baymax have a lot in common," Lauren said before giggling.

"Laurybear, you're weird. Baymax is a robot and I'm a human," y/n said while chuckling.

"I know that, you doofus. But seriously, you guys have a lot in common"

"And that is?"

"Both of you are caring, squishy, cute, and selfless," Lauren said while looking at y/n.

"Hey! I'm not cute! I'm badass"

"You're a badass on the outside, but a cutie on the inside. Just like Baymax when he's wearing his armor," Lauren said while poking y/n's nose.

Y/n laughed before kissing Lauren's forehead.

They continued to watch the movie when Lauren's phone rung.

Lauren picked it up and saw that Simon is calling her.

"Why is Simon calling me?" Lauren asked y/n.

Y/n shrugged and looked at Lauren who walked outside of her room.

Lauren answered the call after closing the door behind her.

'Lauren! Darling, how are you and the girls?'

"We're fine Uncle Si! The girls are asleep right now"

'Oh, sorry if I woke you up. I just want to talk to you about something'

"Don't worry Uncle Si, I was watching a movie. And okay, shoot"

'I saw the pictures of you and Brad Simpson from The Vamps online. And I saw the reaction of both of the fandoms, and I made a plan'

"Just get to the point Uncle Si, it's getting pretty late here"

'Okay. Well, I need you to fake date Brad'

"What!!?? No way!! We're just friends and I like someone else," Lauren said while shaking her head.

'Lauren, they need to gain more fans so they can sell or else they'll flop. It's just for two months Lauren. Think about it as a friend helping a friend'

"I don't know Simon. I-I'll think about it," Lauren said while rubbing her temples.

'Okay. Oh and Lauren, you can't tell anybody about this except for the girls, okay?'

"Okay," Lauren said while looking down.

They ended the call and Lauren went back to y/n's room.

"How did it go, babe?"

"Wonderful," Lauren said while fake smiling at y/n before cuddling the girl.

Y/n smiled and kissed the top of Lauren's forehead and admired Lauren.

'Two days before that fucking date with Brad. I hope the girls will help me,' Lauren said to herself.
------------------

Next morning, y/n woke up without Lauren beside her.

She stood up and walked to her bathroom.

After doing her thing, she went downstairs to see everyone  eating their pancakes.

"Good morning!!" Y/n greeted happily.

The others greeted her back while the others grunted.

She sat down beside Julia and ate her pancake.

"You guys definitely did it last night," Julia whispered to her.

"What are you talking about?"

"You know!! The most magical thing everyone can experience!!"

"Wha--!! Oh shut the fuck up!! And no, we didn't!!"

"Are you guys talking about sex?" Jasper asked the two.

Y/n glared at Julia before turning her head towards Jasper.

"No. We're talking about unicorns," y/n said while smiling.

"Unicorns? I love unicorns!!" Camilla squealed in front of her.

"Calm down, camz," Lauren said.

Y/n looked at Lauren and sent a not so subtle wink to her.

Lauren blushed and looked down.

Y/n smiled and turned her head to look at Camila.

'I saw that,' Camila said and y/n blushed before looking down and continues to eat her food.
------------
HEYYYY GUYS!!! sorry I updated super late, I have to study for our finals. BUT HERE IS THE CHAPTER FOR TODAY/TONIGHT!!

THANK YOU SOOOOOOOOO MUCH FOR THE VOTES COMMENTS VIEWS!! I APPRECIATE IT SO MUCH!! THANK YOU AGAIN!! I LOVE YOU GUYS TO THE MOON AND BACK!! HAVE A GREAT DAY/NIGHT!!!

-ven (message me on kik: MajesticNinja27)