-Thirty-nine-

"Dude, you're drooling. Get off of me," Cara whined in her sleep while pushing y/n away.

Y/n opened her eyes a little to see Cara laying in bed beside her, wearing her grey shirt.

"What the- dude, I don't drool," y/n said outloud assuming Cara's still sleeping.

"Oh, yeah? Tell that to my shirt," Cara said while taking off her shirt.

Y/n rolled her eyes before reaching for her phone on the nightstand seeing Julia messaged her.

Liaaaaaa: Hey! The boys and I are heading to your apartment in an hour.

Y/n: Cool. Oh and buy some food on your way here!

After sending that message she stood up and walked to her bathroom to take a shower.

After thirty minutes she walked back to her room to see Cara still sleeping.

"Cara, wake up!"

"Five more hours," Cara said causing y/n to roll her eyes and chuckle.

She walked to her closet and picked out a simple white shirt and black sweatpants before going downstairs.

She cleaned a little so that Julia won't scold her for being a lazy ass.

After a few minutes, a knock on the door interrupted her cleaning session.

"WE'RE HERE!!!" Kian shouted after entering the house.

"You guys---"

"We knocked so shut the fuck up," James said before kissing y/n's left cheek.

"Cara's still sleeping you dimwit. Anyways, where's the food?"

"It's here. I'll just prepare it for everyone, and go wake Cara up," Julia said while walking to the kitchen.

The two other boys greeted y/n before walking to her room to wake Cara up.

"Are you okay now?" Kian asked while sitting down beside y/n.

"Honestly. I don't know, everything happened so fast"

"You'll get over her. If you want we can write songs so you'll feel better in no time"

"I hope. Anyways, how is she?"

"You really want to know?"

Y/n nodded and bit her lip while looking down.

"She's horrible, dude. She cried herself to sleep last night, and the girls checks on her every minute. Dinah also told me she refused to eat breakfast"

Y/n bit her lip before saying, "please take care of her. I know she broke my heart but I don't want her to get sick."

Kian nodded and hugged y/n before kissing the top of her head.

"What are you guys talking about?" Julia asked while looking at the two.

"Nothing. Come on let's eat," Kian said quickly.

Julia eyed him but walked to the dining room and Kian sighed.

"Remind me to not mess with Julia," Kian sighed causing y/n to giggle.
----------------

"C'mon Laur. Please eat, we don't want you to starve," Dinah said to the girl who's currently laying in bed crying.

"I don't want to eat, Dinah," Lauren said.

Dinah stood up and put the bowl on the table before walking back to the bed.

She sat down facing Lauren who's buried under a lot of stuffed toy thanks to Camila. She reached for the girls hand and played with it.