-Forty-nine-

"Lauren?" Brad called. It's been two weeks since Chloe came out of nowhere and decided to join the tour and made Lauren sad. It's been two weeks since Chloe decided to say hurtful thing towards the fifth harmony girls and Julia. But Julia being Julia, she's always there to defend the girls even though she sometimes get yelled at by y/n.

"Yeah?" Lauren said after sniffling, she's been inside the bathroom for an hour. "Are you okay?" Brad asked.

"No," Lauren said with her voice cracking and Brad sighed. "Lauren, open the door, please," Brad said while leaning his head against the door. A few seconds later, he heard the door open and he saw Lauren with puffy bloodshot eyes and immediately hugged her.

"Don't believe whatever she said, it's not true." Brad said while stroking Lauren's hair and upon hearing that, Lauren just cried harder.

~Earlier~

"Mani, what the fuck?" Julia asked as Normani snatched her drink from her hand. "Language, Julia," Ally said while pointing at Julia and looking at her with a stern look. "Sorry, mom," she said and Normani, Lauren, and Camila laughed at them.

All of them are at the front of the stage chilling while eating chips.

"Yo guys!!" Dinah yelled from behind them, "Cheechee!!" Camila yelled as she ran towards the taller girl. The small Cuban koala hugged Dinah and she smiled, "Chancho!!"

"Date," Julia yelled at the two before laughing. "That'd be weird considering I'm dating Jasper and she's dating Kian," Camila said as she pointed at Dinah, her eyes immediately widened when she realized what she said.

"Since when Camz?!"

"What?!"

"You guys have my blessing."

"My ship!!"

The four other girls yelled at the blushing Cuban, Camila was about to speak up when they heard another voice. "Well, look what we have here. The five rats and their leader," Chloe said as she glared at Julia.

"You should use that brain of yours to come up with something way more insulting next time," Julia said as she smiled innocently at the girl. "Yeah? Well, it doesn't matter because y/n likes me and she hates you. Especially you," Chloe said as she pointed at the green eyed girl.

Julia immediately stood up and went to stand in front of Lauren to protect her when she saw tears welling up in her eyes, "do you have a problem with her?"

"Yeah, she's a slut and I hate sluts," Chloe said while smirking. Julia turned around to look at Lauren whose looking at Chloe with a frown, "don't hate yourself bitch," Julia said while looking at Chloe.

"Are you calling me a slut?!"

"You said it, not me," Julia said while smirking.

"Whatever. Whoreia."

"Seriously, where the fuck are you getting those lame ass insults. Julia's right, you don't have a brain," Normani interrupted from where she's sitting. "Next time you want to throw insults towards us, make sure it will hurt us. Because right now you're looking like a stupid ass bitch."

"No. She is a stupid ass bitch," Camila said while laughing with Dinah.

"Go, little shit. We don't want you here," Julia said while smiling and Chloe snapped. She walked towards Julia before slapping the girl causing her head to turn. This bitch comes and attack them and then gets angry when the girls fire back lmao.

"Get out of here, now. Or we'll surely hurt you," Ally said while walking beside Julia and glaring at Chloe. Normani stood up from her seat and rushed to hold Lauren's hand who's ready to punch Chloe.