-Six-

It's been a few days since y/n arrived at her mom's house, her mom and brother helped her take Angie off of her mind and she's thankful for that. But, Angie's not the one who's occupying her mind this few days. It's a certain green eyed girl.

Y/n can't seem to get Lauren out of her head, but she's not complaining.
------
Back at the mansion there's a lot of things going on. Camila, Normani, Cedric, and Ally are helping Kian with Dinah.

"Dude! Just, go and ask her out. She likes you," Cedric said, "Yeah!! Just ask Dinah out." Camila said.

"Okay, okay. But, promise me that you guys will help me set up the date." Kian said, while the four cheered.

Kian rolled his eyes then walked upstairs, then he knocked at Dinah's door.

Kian's POV

Dinah opened the door and I can't help but feel super nervous.

"Uh..h-hi Dinah," 'nice work idiot, nice stuttering', "Hi Kian, come in." She let me in her room and I sat down at her bed.

"Umm..uh..I wanna ask y-you something," I said, 'okay, there's no turning back now. Go for it Kian,' "Okay, shoot."

"Well,umm...uhh.. d-do you wanna g-go on a d-date this weekend??" I asked.

"Yes, I'd love to Kian," I shot my head up at her answer.

"Really??"

"Haha,yes Kian, I'm going on a date with you this weekend."

"Right. Yeah, umm.. this Saturday, 8 pm, wear something comfortable," I said to her. She giggled then I hugged her.

I rushed out of her room, then headed straight to mine.

I started jumping, then a few seconds later my door bursts open.

"SHE SAID YES, DIDN'T SHE!!???" Cedric asked, I nodded my head then we started jumping.

After a minute our laughter died down then we sat down at my bed, "Welp, little Kian's growing up now. I gotta tell y/n and the others about this, and I promise dude, all of us are gonna help you with your date with Dinah."

I just hugged him then sat back down at my bed.

Your POV

I'm at the kitchen making myself a coffee when my phone ringed.

"Hello?" There's a silence at the other line but, after a few seconds I can hear Cedric's squeal.

"DUDE YOU ARE NOT GONNA BELIEVE THIS SHIT!!"

"What?? What happened?? Are you guys okay?? Are the girls okay??"

"KIAN JUST ASKED DINAH OUT!! KIAN GOT BALLS MAN!!"

"whaa-- REALLY!!?? HOO MY GOSH!! DUDE I NEED DETAILS!! WHEN IS THE DATE?? WHERE IS KIAN TAKING DINAH??"

"woah dude chill, well, I guess I'll tell you the story"

Then Cedric told me about everything that happened.

"Wow, little Kian's growing up now. Well I have to go now, I have some errands to do," I said to him. We said goodbye then hung up.

I walked to the living room then sat down at the couch, I was switching through channels when a knock interrupted me.

I opened the door and saw it was my best friend.

"JULIA!!" I hugged her then dragged her inside.

"Dude, you have to stop dragging me every time you see me. I have legs you dumbass, I can walk." she said. I just rolled my eyes at her.