-Thrity-

The next morning, y/n woke up by the blinding light coming from her window.

She stood up and walked to her bathroom. After doing her thing, she walked downstairs.

"Hey!! Good morning!!" Someone greeted her.

Y/n looked up and when she did, she instantly regretted it.

Brad is in the living room, sitting on the couch beside Lauren.

She saw Jasper walk past her and she grabbed him by his collar dragging him to the kitchen.

"Why the fuck is that bitch here early in the morning??" Y/n asked in a whisper.

"I dunno. But you should've seen Lauren's face earlier when no lip tried to kiss her," Jasper said cracking up.

"He tried to kiss her??"

"Yup, but Lauren turned her head and made a disgusted face," Jasper said laughing.

Lauren heard Jasper and she couldn't help but giggle.

"What's funny, babe?" Brad asked beside her.

"Oh.. nothing," Lauren said.

"You look beautiful"

"Uhh.. thanks??" Lauren said while raising her eyebrows.

Y/n and Jasper walked back to the living room, just in time to see Brad kissing Lauren's left cheek.

Y/n frowned while Jasper held his laughter in.

"That shit must've hurt," Jasper said when they're upstairs.

"What the hell are you talking about?"

"Brad kissed Lauren on her cheek with his teeth. Don't worry, I'll clean her cheek so it won't be contaminated with his no lip disease," Jasper said seriously.

After a few seconds, both of them started laughing.

"What's funny?" Camila asked while walking approaching the two.

"Oh..umm.. N-nothing," Jasper stuttered before blushing.

Y/n smirked at him and nudged his side.

"Go," y/n mouthed.

Jasper smiled at her before offering his hand to Camila and leading the girl to his room.

"HEY TURNER!! USE PROTECTION!! OKAY??"

Jasper turned towards her and showed his middle finger before entering his room.

After a few seconds, Cedric's door opened and Ally came out of the room with hickeys and a big ass grin plastered on her face.

"Damn, Ally," y/n said laughing slightly.

Ally saw her and she blushed before going back inside Cedric's room.

Y/n laughed to herself and headed to the bathroom.

She was about to open the bathroom door when she heard someone moaning in Kian's room.

'Damn.. everybody's getting laid while I'm here, sexually frustrated because of Lauren,'

She walked to Kian's door slowly and she turned the knob realizing it's not locked.

She smirked to herself when she heard Dinah moan loudly on the other side.

She opened the door really wide before shouting.

"PLAYER 3 HAS ENTERED THE GAME!!"

Dinah stopped sucking Kian's neck and turned her head towards y/n, while Kian groaned and squeezed Dinah's butt causing Dinah to moan.

"HA!! I KNEW IT!! DINAH TOPS!!" Y/n screamed before jumping on Kian's bed.

"WHAT THE FUCK Y/LN!! GET THE FUCK OUT OF MY ROOM BEFORE I FUCKING MURDER YOU!!" Kian shouted.

"LIKE I'M SCARED, BITCH!! THE LAST TIME WE GOT INTO A FIGHT YOU ENDED UP WITH A BUSTED LIP AND A BLACK EYE WHILE I ENDED UP WITH NOTHING!!" Y/n shouted back.

Dinah stood up and crossed her arms over her chest watching the two fight.

"YOU LITTLE PIECE OF SHIT!! I WAS JUST TRIED THAT DAY!!"

"NAH FAM!! YOU'RE JUST A WIMP!!"

"YOU FUCKER!! LET'S DO THIS RIGHT NOW!!"

"IT'S ON LIKE DONKEY KONG LITTLE BITCH!!" Y/n shouted.

Kian stood up and y/n did the same.

"KIAN!! Y/N!! STOP!!" Dinah interrupted.

The two didn't listen and raised their fists getting ready.

Dinah ran to Cedric's room and knocked frantically on the door.

"CEDRIC!! KIAN AND Y/N ARE FIGHTING!!"

Lauren heard what Dinah said and she stood up immediately and left Brad on the living room.

Cedric opened his door and ran to Kian's room while Dinah, Jasper, Camila, and Lauren followed him.

When they arrived at Kian's room, they saw Kian on top of y/n.

"KIAN!! WHAT THE FUCK!!" Cedric shouted.

Jasper ran towards Kian and pulled him off of y/n while Cedric helped y/n.

A few seconds later, James came in the room looking at the two.

"What the fuck happened here!!??" James said.

"SHE STARTED IT!!"

"BITCH!! YOU WERE THE ONE WHO STARTED IT!!"

"Dinah, what happened?" James asked calmly.

Dinah told him the story while the two are glaring at each other.

The two raised their fists still glaring at each other, before shouting.

"ROCK, PAPER, SCISSOR!! SHOOT!!"

"HA!! BITCH I WON!! AGAIN!! WOOO!!" Y/n screamed.

"Fucking hell. Not again," Kian said defeated.

The other six looked at them weirdly with frowns on their faces.

"What the-- you guys are the weirdest little piece of shit," Cedric said while walking out the door.

Kian and y/n looked around before they started laughing.

Dinah looked at Kian and said, "no kisses for a week, you dumbass."

Kian's eyes widened and he stood up immediately saying sorry to Dinah and hugging her.

While y/n is looking at the two, she can feel Lauren glaring at her. She turned her head towards the girl before smiling.

"We'll talk later," Lauren mouthed and y/n's eyes widened just like Kian's.

Dinah and Lauren walked out of the room and straight to the living room leaving the other two.

"We're fucked," Kian said.

"I know,"
------------------

HEYYY GUYS!! SORRY FOR THE LATE UPDATE I'VE BEEN REALLY BUSY... BUT HERE'S THE CHAPTER FOR YOU BABIES.

THANK YOU GUYS SOOOOOO FUCKING MUCH!! I LOVE YOU GUYS TO THE MOON AND BACK!! THANKS AGAIN!!!

-ven