-Three-

Lauren's POV

It's been a few days since the last time I saw y/n, I can't take her out of my mind. I even dreamt about her one time, and I missed her even more. I really wanna get to know her because she's like a mystery. She's hiding a lot of secrets and I want to find out what it is.

It's a Saturday afternoon, and I'm watching the new OITNB episode. Mani's upstairs doing god knows what, while Camila and Dinah are outside by the pool, while Allyson is at the kitchen baking or something. I was switching through channels when I felt my phone vibrate beside me. I picked it up to see who it is, " GIRLS!! Simon's calling ".

They rushed to the living room sitting beside me, I answered the call and put it on speaker. " Hi uncle C!!! ", we all said, " hi girls " he said. " so, what's the problem uncle C?? ", ally asked. " well, I need you girl's here at my office in about 2 hours. I have a special meeting for you guys. So be here and don't be late. ". We chuckled and said goodbye to Simon. We started getting ready, and then we were off to Simon's office.

Your POV

" Guyyyssssss!!! SIMON'S CALLING!! LIVING ROOM NOW!! " I heard kian shout from downstairs. We rushed to the living room then sat down at the couch. " hiii Simon!! " we greeted him. " hello boys and girl " he chuckled. " well I called you guys because, we're having a meeting at my office, and be here in 2 hours. And don't be late!! "

We said goodbye to Simon then started getting ready. After an hour of chaos, we're on our way to the office.

When we walked out of the van, there's a few fans outside. We talked to them for a few minutes then got inside.

" guys, I'm just gonna go and get coffee. See you guys there. " I said to them, I started walking the other direction to got to the coffee machine.

Kian's POV

The four of us are outside Simon's office. We knocked and then we heard a faint ' come in '. We went inside and Simon greeted us, " guys, where's y/n?? " Simon asked us, " she's outside getting coffee, she should be here later. ". Suddenly the door opened and five girls entered.

" Hi girls!! ", Simon greeted them. Then they saw us, and then we hugged each other. Dinah and I started talking to each other, and I can't help but admire her beauty. I think I have a slight crush on Dinah. " what do you think kian?? " Dinah asked me, " wha-- huh?? " she giggled. " are you even listening to me?? " I blushed and looked down.

A few minutes later y/n came in holding her coffee, she looked around then sat down beside jasper.

Then Simon started talking, " so, you guys know each other. You guys probably met at the RDMAs. So I have a news for you guys. " he said. We nodded for him to continue.

" you guys are gonna be living in the same house. Together. " he said to us.

Your POV

My eyes went wide when I heard about the news, I'm really happy because I get to spend time with Lauren a lot.

I can't wait for it, I can't wait to spend time with Lauren and get to know her.

Lauren's POV

After I heard the news, I looked over at y/n and saw her eyes wide. I'm really happy with the news and I can't wait to live with them, with y/n. " when are we moving in?? " I asked Simon, " tomorrow ". He simply said.

I looked around, and saw the other girls looking at Simon with a shocked expression. " you girls are gonna be living with secret serenade, because they have a bigger house ". We just nodded at him, the others are looking at Simon too. We listened to him about the other things. But I didn't pay much attention to it.

When the meeting is done, the ten of us walked out of Simon's office. Secret Serenade following behind us, when we walked out of the building a lot of fans and paparazzis are waiting for us outside.

We said goodbye to each other then got in the van. When we pulled out of the parking lot the girls started squealing. " WE'RE GONNA LIVE IN THE SAME HOUSE WITH THEM!! AAAHHHHH!! " Camila squealed, then Dinah joined in then they started jump in in their seats. Normani and Ally sat beside me and talked about how excited they are, I can't wait to live with y/n too.

Your POV

When we got home, I ran up the stairs and into my bedroom. I started jumping on top of my bed, I started doing my victory dance.

I sat down and tried to catch my breath. Then I started playing with my Ps4. I can't wipe this stupid grin off of my face. " Y/N!!! DINNERTIME!!! " I heard James from downstairs. When I got downstairs I was shocked, everything looks clean and neat. The controllers were neatly piled beside the console, the cushions were neatly placed on each couch.

I sat down beside Cedric then started to pass the food, " dude who did all of the cleaning?? " I asked, " Kian I don't know why though. Maybe he's too excited for tomorrow, " he said chuckling. I laughed, because Kian rarely cleans the house. It's usually me or jasper, maybe ced's right, he's just too excited because he's a harmonizer.

After dinner Kian washed the dishes and did all the work, the four of us exchanging weird glances, but we just shrugged it off.

I went to my room and got ready. Then I messaged my girl a good night sleep.

- Morning -

I woke up really early because of the noises downstairs, I looked at my phone seeing its just 6 in the morning. Going thru my messages hoping angie messaged me or something but none. Hmm.. that's weird she usually texts me every morning, maybe she's still asleep.

I walked to my bathroom then did my morning routine, I walked inside my closet picking out a Gray sweatpants, and a white shirt. I walked downstairs seeing Cedric and jasper cooking breakfast.

" good morning sleepy head, " jasper said to me. I just rolled my eyes at him, " so.. what's for breakfast? " I asked them, " a lot. Fifth harmony is gonna be here at 7. And we have two more monsters to feed, " Cedric said chuckling.

30 minutes later Kian and James woke up, then we helped jasper and Cedric with the table outside.

A few minutes later the girls came, we greeted them with hugs. I hugged Lauren last, then when I pulled away I saw her blushing, I just smiled at her but, her blush grew a darker shade of red. Well this is interesting.

" guys!! Come on let's eat, jasper and I prepared something for you guys, " Cedric said. We followed him to the backyard where a large table is sitting there, on the left side of the table you can see where the pool is, and on the right side is the basketball court. While beside the court is the bungalow.

We all sat down I sat down beside Camila, and in front of me is Lauren who keeps glancing to me. I couldn't help but smile at her cuteness.

Lauren's POV

All of us were eating breakfast, but I can't help and glance towards y/n. She looks really cute with her hair in a messy bun and her glasses. And I'm slightly jealous of Camila because she keeps on touching y/n.

While all of us are happily eating, y/n's phone vibrated, she looked at it then blushed. I got confused at first then that's when it hits me, she has a girlfriend. I found out about it when I googled her, yeah, I know, stalker much??.

But anyways, she's with her girlfriend for 6 months now. And I'm sad because, I'll never get a chance with her. And I'm starting to think she likes me too, I'm still hoping that she likes me back.

-------

Hello!! ( it's me hahahaha.. get it?? No? Okay. ) thanks for reading this fanfic. The girls are just settling in the new house, aaannddd DRAMA'S ON THE WAY!! MWUHAHAHAHA.. yeah.. I'm awkward..

Soo vote for this chapter or something idk.. but I love you guyysss so much and thanks again for reading this story!!

-ven  ( twitter:@QueenDSexvato )