-Eight-

No ones POV

Outside, Lauren and y/n are talking casually. Joking to each other, just enjoying each other's company.

Lauren loves talking to y/n, getting to know y/n is one of the best for her. Because she's getting to know her crush, but she knows y/n will never fall for her.

"I'm allergic to peanuts and I hate it because, I love the smell of peanut butter." Y/n said, pouting. Lauren couldn't help but giggle at her cuteness.

"Don't wor--" she was cut off by a scream inside the house. Y/n and Lauren immediately stood up looking at the house.

They both ran towards the house, and when they got inside they saw Cedric, face planted on the floor. While the rest are laughing their ass off.

"What happened??" Y/n said, looking at everyone.

"He's chasing me, then he tripped," Julia said still laughing.

Cedric stood up and glared at Julia, while Julia laughed harder.

"Dude, you scream like a girl!!" Jasper said, then after a few seconds Cedric tackled him to the ground.

Y/n just shook her head and faced Lauren.

"Ummm.. so lo, I wanna ask you something."

"And that is??"

"Can I take you out to lunch tomorrow?? So I can get to know you more," y/n said shyly while looking down.

"Yeah, I'd love to" Lauren said smiling.

------------------

Y/n walked out of the bathroom then sat on her bed, she picked her phone up then logged in to Twitter.

She followed the girls, then continued to scroll through her news feed.

A few minutes later a tweet caught her eyes.

" laurenjauregui: I can't wait for tomorrow"

She smiled then turned her phone off. She layed down about to close her eyes, but suddenly the door opened.

"Y/N!! WAKE THE FUCK UP!! WE HAVE TO TALK!!" Julia shouted making y/n jump.

"Don't shout you idiot, everybody's sleeping. If Dinah wakes up, you're dead"

"Oh yeah, forgot about that. But, speaking of Dinah, we have to help Kian with his date tomorrow."

"What time is their date tomorrow??" Y/n asked, making a mental note to take Lauren out earlier so she can help.

"At 8, Kian wants to take Dinah to the secret place. He wants a simple date. So, I'm thinking, we set up a table there, put some fairy lights, some lanterns. We play some soft music, then let Kian work his charm."

"Who's cooking the food?? Because I'm not cooking," y/n said while shaking her head.

"Cedric offered to cook for them. Enough with Kian. What happened between you and Lauren out there??" Julia asked wiggling her eyebrows.

Y/n chuckled, "we talked, that's it."

"That's it?? Man, you have to step your game up!!" Julia said while hitting y/n with a pillow.

"I am stepping my game up!! I'm taking her out to lunch tomorrow," y/n said smiling.

"Really!!?? WHEN ARE YOU GONNA ASK HER TO BE YOUR GIRLFRIEND??"

"Julia, its just a friendly lunch. A friendly lunch. Nothing more,"

"Pfftt, sure. But anyways, you have to get home early tomorrow okay??"

Y/n nodded than closed her eyes again.

'I can't wait for tomorrow too' y/n said to herself while smiling.

--------
It's a filler chap or something I dunno. Sorry for the lack of updates, I'm busy with school and exams.

THANK YOU FOR READING THIS!!! I LOVE YOU, YOU BEAUTIFUL HUMAN BEANS!! HAVE A GREAT DAY/NIGHT!!

-ven