-Forty-two-

"Y/n. Y/n!! Wake the fuck up, dude!!" Julia said while jumping on y/n's bed.

"Ow.. what the hell? What do you want Julia?" Y/n asked while rubbing her eyes.

"Chloe's downstairs!!"

Y/n's eyes widened and she threw the covers off of her body.

"What?! What is she doing here?" She asked while going inside her bathroom to take a shower.

"I don't know but, everyone's downstairs and it's really awkward," Julia said while fixing her hair.

"Tell her that I'll be down in a minute!" Y/n said and Julia rushed out of y/n's room.

"She's taking a shower. She said she'll be here in a minute," Julia said and Chloe nodded.

Another awkward silence followed and everyone keeps glancing between Lauren and Chloe who's glaring at each other.

"Okaayyy. So umm, Chloe. Are you and y/n, together?" Jasper asked.

"No--" Chloe said but got cut off by y/n.

"BABE! I'm sorry, I just woke up," y/n said while sitting down beside Chloe.

She's wearing a white shirt that has a small alien picture on the side. A blue ripped skinny jeans, her reading glasses, and her white converse.

"Hi," Chloe said before kissing y/n's jaw.

Y/n smiled and Kian made a gagging noise. Y/n glared at him before she flipped him off.

Lauren rolled her eyes and stood up to go to the backyard and everyone followed her.

"What are you doing here, babe?" Y/n asked.

"I wanted to see you," Chloe said while cuddling y/n.

"Aww. But you just saw me yesterday."

"I know, but I missed you."

Y/n smiled and kissed Chloe's nose before saying, "let's go to Starbucks because I'm starving."

Chloe giggled and kissed y/n before nodding.

"Guys!! We're heading out!! We'll be back in a few hours!!" Y/n shouted before standing up.
--------------

"Hey, Lauren. You okay?" Cedric asked the girl who's sitting by the pool alone.

Lauren nodded and gave him a smile while she continued playing with the water.

"Do you really like her?" Cedric asked.

"Yeah. I really do"

"But you're with Brad?"

Lauren bit her lip and turned to look at Cedric.

"I'm gonna tell you something, but you're not allowed to tell anyone. Only you and the girls know about this," Lauren said and Cedric nodded.

"I'm not dating Brad. We're not together, we're only doing this for publicity," Lauren said and Cedric's eyes widened.

"What? You should've told y/n about this!" Cedric said and Lauren covered his mouth.

"Be quiet. And I know, I should've told her about this but Simon said that I can only tell the girls," Lauren said with her head down.

"That's fucked up. How long are you gonna date him?"

"Two months"

They both sat in silence with Cedric looking at the sky.

"I'm gonna help you win her back. I don't like Chloe, she seems like a bitch," Cedric said and Lauren giggled.

"You're the complete opposite of Ally but, you guys are perfect for each other"

"Thank you. You and y/n honestly look so fucking good too," Cedric said.

Lauren looked down and let out a small "yeah".

"Hey, don't be sad. I told you, I'm helping you win her back," Cedric said while rubbing her back.

Lauren smiled and hugged him.

"Thank you. You're like the big brother I've never had," Lauren said and Cedric chuckled.

"Come on, let's go back inside. It's getting really hot here," Cedric said and they both stood up.

Lauren smiled and followed him inside.

"I'll win you back, y/n. I'll do everything to win your heart."
-------------

SOOO SORRY FOR THE SMALL CHAP. I'm really busy because of homework and projects, sorry.

Anyways... THANKS FOR EVERYTHING BABIES!! I LOVE YOU GUYS TO THE MOON AND BACK!! HAVE A GREAT DAY/NIGHT!!

-ven