Chapter Seven: Jeric

He wanted to smile as the black SUV pulled up the driveway of the house. He had wanted to greet Hunter in person as she returned home. He however, was incapacitated with the dislocated knee, broken jaw, and four broken ribs Hunter had given him. Therefore, he had his people go to her home, store, and warehouse to set up a few hidden cameras while she was still in the hospital.

He was not happy to see Joe still hanging around. The organization presence must be gone before he could send his men in to retrieve his plaything. Jeric wanted to smile as he thought of all the fun the two would have together. Knowing just how amazing a fuck she was just made him that much more determined to have her.

Joe and Hunter got out of the truck and headed for the door to the house with Hunter saying.

'I don't care if you stay. I have a spare room you can use. Just do not shoot Harry and Phil when they stop by later.'

'I will try to restrain myself.' Joe chuckled amused. 'The protection detail I called in will not be in the house. You will not even know they are here until I tell you.' Hunter punched in a security code at a pad next to her door and it beeped opening the door.

'Is all of that necessary Joe?' she asked going in to the house. The camera view changed to a large living room. There was none of the normal furniture you would find in a normal living room. Instead, the space was taken up by a workbench with several tools. Jeric could not identify any of them by name, but recognized the tools she used to sharpen and polish swords. The wall beside the bench had a rack holding several sheathed swords. Hunter paused in mid step and looked around the room confused. Jeric wondered if his men had left something out of place. She shook her head and continued toward the kitchen with Joe following behind.

'Let me put it to you this way.' Joe answered. 'The Organization's top one hundred most wanted list makes the people on the FBI's list look like saints. Jeric Silver is in the top ten of our list.' She stopped and looked to him frowning. 'We could never catch him Hunter. Not until you kicked the crap out of him and you know how that ended. The man is dangerous and smart. I am a little surprised he did not try to take you at the hospital.'

Jeric smiled. He planned to take her from the hospital, but his men reported it was swarming with Joe's people and there was no clear shot at getting to her. He would wait until she was less guarded. It would be hard enough to restrain her on her own let alone getting her with agents assisting her.

'Alright.' Hunter sighed then motioned to the archway to her right. 'Kitchen is in there. There is food in the fridge help yourself. The coffee maker is set to brew if you want coffee. Just turn it on. I need a shower.' To Jeric's shock, she took off her shirt before turning and walking down the hall. It was obvious the woman was not modest. He switched the camera to the bathroom she went into.

Hunter threw her clothes in a hamper and turned on the water. Once it was to temperature, she got in and just stood there letting the water run over her. Jeric saw his handy work in the black bruises that ran along her right rib cage, butt, back, and legs.

'Wow.' Jeric looked over to the door and saw his friend Flynn standing with his mouth agape as he stared at the big screen. 'Most of the time, I don't like built women, but damn she is hot.' Jeric nodded his agreement.

'Her name is Hunter.' It hurt to talk and his voice came out muffled because his jaw was wired shut. 'She is your target.' Flynn nodded with a deep frown. He looked to Jeric.

'When?' he asked.

'As soon as the organization pulls out.' Jeric said then winced at the pain in his jaw. 'Take her to the island. That will be the safest place to keep her until we are both healed.'