Chapter Thirty-Three: Jeric

Jeric scowled at the reports on his desk. Since he lost the island to Hunter's rage six months ago, he has had nothing but bad news. Somehow, the organization was finding his operations and shutting them down one after another. Now on top of everything else, they caught William while he was in China finalizing a deal. He sighed and looked to the picture of Hunter on his desk. He missed her. Her smell and the feel of being inside her. His office door opened and Flynn entered grinning.

'We figured it out.' The man said excited. 'The organization has hired James the Hackman Haggard. He is the one tracking us and sending Joe's people after us.' Jeric nodded frowning.

'Take care of him.' He ordered annoyed 'I do not care how. Get him out of my damn business before he shuts us down for good.'

'Already taken care of.' Flynn said with a smile as he sat down. 'I have Ricker working on hack protecting our systems. I also have a little surprise for you.' He pulled a remote from his pocket and pointed it to Jeric's TV. He turned it on and a picture of a hallway appeared. Jeric frowned as the picture changed to a different hallway, then what looked like a bathroom, and kept changing.

'Where is this?' He asked confused not recognizing the rooms.

'Ricker reverse hacked the organization. Hackman has protected all of their computers, and Ricker couldn't get us any information. What Hackman forgot to armor however, are their camera feeds. This is the inside of compound seven. Joe's home base.' Jeric sat up straight.

'Flynn you are a genus.' The two watched the channels change. 'Wow, it's huge.' Jeric muttered frowning. He looked to Flynn 'do they know we are watching?' Flynn shook his head.

'No, I have some people working on mapping the base. Once we can make a layout and assign names and locations, we can make a plan to get William out.' Flynn grinned 'and someone else.' He pressed a button and the screen changed to Hunter standing in the shower scrubbing herself clean. Ty entered and wolf whistled making her giggle.

'Hurry up in there.' He said lifting the toilet seat. 'Or I just may have to come in and get you.' She grinned at him

'Promises, promises.' She teased. Ty grinned at her and finished lowering the toilet seat. He took off his boxers saying

'Don't say I did not warn you woman.' He said fighting a grin. 'Now I am just going to show you what happens to strong willed beauties who prance around teasing me with their nakedness.' He got into the shower and Hunter chuckled stepping into his arms. Ty nibbled her lower lip.

'Hmm,' Hunter purred 'If this is punishment feel free to do it again, and again.' Ty chuckled

'My pleasure love,' He said with a light smile 'but it will have to wait until later. I came in to tell you Joe called. We have a mission.' Hunter groaned disappointed.

'It figures. Here I am all soapy, naked and horny and we have to go.' She shrugged 'Oh well, guess I have to just help myself.' Ty grabbed her stopping her from leaving the shower and picked her up off her feet.

'The hell you will.' He chuckled 'Joe can wait.' Hunter smiled and he set her down. She turned and kissed him running her hands down his side.

'Oh boy.' Flynn said eyes wide. 'This is better than porn.' Jeric nodded sitting forward as Ty lifted Hunter against him. Her call of pleasure told him Ty was now inside her. He pinned her to the wall moving within her. Hunter kissed him hard and ran her hands over his chest. Jeric shook his head leaning back in his chair and rubbing his hardening groin. His need for Hunter was rekindled as he watched Ty do what Jeric should be doing to the beautiful redhead. Her fingers dug into the flesh of Ty's shoulders as he brought her to climax. Her cry of pleasure sent a jolt through his groin. He cum in his pants hard gripping the arms of his chair. The mussels of Ty's back bunched and quiver as he placed one hand against the shower wall. Jeric knew he was about to finish and by the look on Hunter's face he was bringing her with him. He roared his completion then the two stood still letting the water run over them.

'Shit.' Flynn muttered. 'I came in my pants.' Jeric chuckled.

'So did I.' he shook his head. 'I need her back Flynn. I need her and I need to keep her this time.'

'Give me some time and I will work on it.' Flynn said standing and picking his pants away from his groin. 'When you get her, can I have a go?' Jeric nodded looking to Flynn's right hand. It was frozen into a fist and were it not for the black brace he wore; Jeric knew it caused him a lot of pain.

'After breaking your hand and biting a chunk out of your arm I think you earned it.' Jeric assured before he looked back to the screen. Ty lowered Hunter to her feet and she sighed leaning against him.

'We keep that up,' she chuckled 'and we may end up breaking the wall.' Ty chuckled kissing the top of her head.

'Won't our neighbors love that?' He said. He sighed and pulled away from her. 'Sorry love, but we should get going.' She nodded looking disappointed. The two got out of the stall and turned off the shower. They left the room. Jeric grabbed the remote and flipped through the channels looking for the next room. He sighed frustrated that he could not find it.

Jeric slumped back in the chair watching the empty hallway on thescreen. He would have to wait until they finished mapping the system tocontinue watching her. He smiled to himself. Soon they would be together again.