Time Travelers Warning

You have entered the dreaming, a place where time has no meaning and everything is connected. Don't worry, it's normal to feel confused. Just take a deep breath, sit back, and relax. Remember, we're here to have fun.

- Sally, the Sentient Artificial Lifeform, 2067

---

This book is my dreaming. The place I created to have fun and to run, to hide, to explore, to find company, understanding, connection, wisdom and belonging.

You, dear reader, are part of my dreaming. Tell me what you think while you read -- your experience is SO important to me! This is a first-draft Work In Progress, so I appreciate all your comments, even the negative ones because they help me make the story stronger.

My future self has warned me to take the dreaming seriously, and I pass that message onto you, dear reader. I'm sure your future self is also whispering important things in your ear right now. The dreaming is simply the place where you can hear that whisper best.

If you're a quiet reader, I encourage you to follow me -- I follow all of my dedicated readers back! I love to know who you are and what you do, your interests, and what you like to read and write. Please vote, comment and let me know somehow that you're a reader!

If you REALLY LOVE the dreaming, I ask you to go back and vote for every chapter you've read and enjoyed in the series. The reason I ask that is because your vote helps my story become more popular, so more people will read it. This can help me when I try to publish my story in the future. I can show agents and publishers that the first draft of my novel series was successful on Wattpad!

And to my readers who are writers: if you inspire me, motivate me, or help me in any way to write my best book possible, then I promise I'll try my best to help you as well. I have mentored more than twenty young writers on the site, and have given in-depth critiques of over fifty books.

-

Fair warning dear reader, there is some violence and disturbing content in this story. It is not graphic, but I thought you should know. If I had to guess, I would say that this story is rated PG-13. There are a few swearwords and some sexual encounters that are NOT graphic in any way.

There is also a religious/spiritual element to the story, which is a depiction of the future, not my personal beliefs. I do not espouse any religious views personally. I'm agnostic: I don't practice any religion, nor am I an athiest.

In other words, I'm a seeker. I don't have any answers, and I struggle like all of us to make meaning in my life. This story is pure science fiction, albeit with an autobiographical touch!

Thank you so much for reading! Your support means the world to me.

- Shalon Sims, Human, 2016