A very long-overdue update

Hi friends and readers of the dreaming,

Many of you have asked in comments and private message if I plan to finish Dark Star (and thereby The Dreaming series). 

My answer is: OF COURSE!!!

You'll be very happy to know that I've been writing regularly and Dark Star is approximately 80% complete, if not more. I've made excellent progress that I'm proud of and I know you'll enjoy.

I announced on my profile that I'm taking a break from posting on Wattpad until I've finished Dark Star, but I think a lot of people missed that message, so I'm repeating it here.

I know it's a disappointment to many of you, and I'm very sorry to let you down, BUT I feel it's important to write this last part of the series in private, to make sure: 1) I follow my original vision for the series. 2) I tie up all the loose ends, and 3) I produce a quality piece of writing that I'm proud of.

In other words, I don't want you reading my shoddy, rushed and ill-conceived first draft; I want you to read an amazing ending to a story that is essentially my life's work.

I do miss the excitement of posting and of course, all of your incredible feedback, but I have to admit that I've really enjoyed the coziness of getting up in the morning with a cup of tea and a pen and my notebook and writing the way I wrote The Dreaming for many, many years: alone.

So the bad news is that you'll have to wait for the next post of Dark Star. Could be a few weeks or a few months, I honestly don't know.

Now, the good news is that I currently have at least 30 posts ready to share the moment I feel like I've got the plot under control.

Yes, you heard that right: there will be at least 30 more posts of Dark Star... I'm super excited where things have headed and really can't wait to share with you!

Okay, so I know this isn't the post you were waiting for, but I truly hope you can understand.

Thank you SO MUCH for your kind patience!