Being A YouTuber (Sequel to TSLOAAY)

OKAY, Sequel time! So, this is just a little snip bit of stuff, I'm not sure when i'm going to post the first chapter..Maybe the more votes and comments and feedback I get, the sooner I will post the chapter? Yeah? Just tell me what you think about that. AND, comment below some feedback! Are you looking forward to this? Haha, okay, you can read now.(:

Btw, this is the summary AND a preview of the first chapter! 

After Maisie moved to California for college many challenge's come. Maisie thought it would be a nice relaxing lifestyle, but between being a student and a YouTuber, life is busy, and it put's Sam and Maisie's relationship to the ultimate test. Will their love stay strong or will stressful life wreck it all?

""May I have this dance?" He asked me poshly as he extended his hand for me. I giggled slightly before I replied. 

"You may." I smiled grabbing his hand. We danced in the near dark room to the quiet music softly playing on the radio. It felt like forever that we were like this, but I wish it was. I could do anything forever if Sam was with me. I stood on his feet as we slow danced to the song. I felt so in love it was crazy, I've never felt like this for anyone, and it's like it's all about Sam and I in this moment.

"Do you hear that love? They're playing our song." He whispered quoting the lyrics as our foreheads rested on each other's. I chuckled slightly and kissed him passionately. We danced and danced to all of our songs, kissing at some points, being lovey dovey.

"I love you so much princess." He said as he connected our lips together. 

"I love you more prince." I said smiling.

"Not possible my love." He said making me laugh a bit. I love it when he starts I love you more arguements. I just love it when he does anything honestly. I just love him."