♡Chapter 16♡

~~Maisie's POV~~

I woke up tangled in my white hotel room sheets to the light from outside. I groaned and covered myself back into the blankets to sheild myself from the light.

I hate light in the morning, I hate it with a passion. I laid there for a few more minutes until I decided I had no other choice but to wake up. I carefully took the sheets off of myself and set them beside me. I sat up and threw my legs over the bed sitting up. I rubbed the sleep out of my eyes before slipping in to my slippers and getting up. 

I looked over to see Jc still sleeping in his bed making me smirk. I grabbed my pillow and threw it at the poor kid. He shot up in his spot waking up.

"What?! When?! Where?!" He said in panic eyes wide open. 

"Relax Sill-" I laughed but he cut me off.

"Don't you dare." He warned making me laugh even harder. "Not even funny, like I'm cringing." He said sassily with a pouty face. 

"Aw, poor little Jc." I laughed sitting on the edge of my bed so I was right across from him. I pulled out my iPhone and took a picture of him pouting and posted it to twitter.

"@MaisDevereaux: called jc silly, and this is what I get.. oops. twitpic.com/3xqz76fn8"

I clicked tweet and then locked my phone. 

"But anyways, we have to get ready, we gotta be out of here by 11." I told him. 

"Damn, why so early?" He asked running a hand through his hair.

"Hell if I know." I said to him shrugging. I went over to my suitcase and grabbed a navy blue and white striped crop top, my white Caroline cardigan, a pair of denim shorts, and my converse taking it to the bathroom with me. I quickly stipped bare taking off all my old clothes and replacing them with my new ones. Once I got my outfit on I started my hair just brushing it out and then putting it in a messy loose side ponytail. 

I put on my usual makeup that consisted of foundation, neutral eyeshadow, thin eyeliner that's winged out, and mascara. Pretty basic. Once I was done with that I brushed my teeth and put on my nude lipstick color calling it good. 

I walked out of the bathroom to find Jc vlogging. Typical Jc. 

"Speak of the devil!" He joked turning the camera to me. 

"Hey guys!" I smiled. "See you're talking about me Jc?" I laughed unplugging my phone from it's outlet. 

"As always." He joked back. "So yeah, we're bout' to leave the hotel so I'll talk to y'all later!" He smiled at the camera before shutting it off. 

"Dude, I so need to vlog." I said. 

"When was your last vlog?" He asked. 

"Like two months ago." I said.

"Gurl, that ain't good." He snapped. 

"Wait! I got an idea!" I smiled as if a light bulb turned on above my head.