♡Chapter 19♡

I took some of your feedback, and I think there will be a good twist on this chapter :)

~*~*~*~*~*~*~      ~*~*~*~*~*~*~    ~*~*~*~*~*~*~

I woke up tangled in my white and pink polka dot sheets turning to my side teaching for my phone. I scrolled through my notifications before unlocking my phone.

35 Facebook
179 Instagram
203 Twitter
151 Snapchat
379 Kik

I love my Maisinators and all but it's really sad that they found my personal snapchat and kik. I mean I love them all but it kind of sucks.

Ash dm'ed me a few days ago and told me that his friend was going through his phone and she went on his kik and snapchat and tweeted mine out to everybody. I don't exactly blame Ash nor am I mad at the kid.

I read through the random kik messages all saying they loved me and all, and it really does make me happy but come on. I think I'm just gonna respond to a few and get a new kik, and not give it to Ash this time.

I looked at a few more things and sent my tweet out for the morning

"@MaisDevereaux: love being back home for a few days! finally have a quality day with the family! ☺️ oh and new video will be up later, little hint, jc and I get lost😉"

I got up yawning and slipping in to a pair of sweatpants. I walked down the stairs slowly still asleep. I walked from the living room area right into the kitchen seeing it was all open. 

"Morning dear." My Mom smiled as she flipped the food on the pan.

"Morning, what are you cooking?" I asked her yawning as I propped myself up on the counter.

"Pancakes, eggs, bacon, and sausage." She smiled.

"Geez, what's the occassion Mom?" I laughed. 

"You're home!" She smiled. "And yesterday didn't end too well, so I didn't get to make you dinner last night, so I'm making it up to you now." She said.

"Aw Mom, you didn't have to." I smiled getting up and hugging her. 

"Beside's, it's an apology on your father's part. It was uncalled for." She said. 

"Speaking of the asshole, where is he?" I asked.

"Work, as usual." She sighed. "But please, don't hold it against the man, he means well sweetie." 

"I know Mom, I know. I'll forget about it later I'm sure." I said. 

"So, what's your plans for the day?" She asked curiously.

"I'm staying home all day, I wanna get some family time in." I smiled. 

"Good deal sweetie." She smiled. Soon 2 figures came into the kitchen sitting at the island. 

"Morning girls!" My Mom smiled to Allie and Brin, they just responded with a mumble of "good morning" and then just buried their faces into their phones. Pretty dissapointing to be honest. Soon Luke came in carrying Kylie on his waist. 

"Morning Mom!" Luke smiled giving my Mom a kiss on the cheek. Once a momma's boy, always a momma's boy. Luke and I were probably the closest out of all the kids, because well, he and I were the only two around at a time.