♡Chapter 11♡

"Texas?" Connor asked confused, the other boys just having somewhat confused expressions.

"Yeah, you know to go home, visit family, some friends." Jc said.

"Exactly." I agreed.

"I don't think it's a good idea." Sam said bluntly with his arms crossed.

"Why?" I asked confused.

"I don't want anything to happen, so I think to prevent that you should stay home. Besides, you are pregnant remember?" He added.

"Yeah Sam, I do. I'm pregnant not dead." I said flustered. "Besides, what do you think would happen, hmm?" I asked him.

"Something between you and Jc, I mean it's pretty obvious." He said.

"How so?" I asked.

"There's no denying that Jc still has feelings for you, we all know you two were together when you were 14, and we all also knew that you and him had a little thing at Vidcon in 2012, and that thing lasted for like how long? I know something will happen Maisie." Sam said.

"Sam, I have a girlfriend!" Jc exclaimed.

"Bullshit, you don't even love Tori. You're just dating her to replace the emptiness Maisie left in you. You've said it before yourself." Sam said. Why is he being such a dick?

"I did not asshole." Jc argued.

"Come on Sam, bro, why are you being such a dick about this?" Kian said. Oh how I love Kian Lawley.

"I'm not. I just don't want her and I to break up again because of long distance. I don't trust the idea." Sam said. Well, he was a dick so it's time where my bitchy side shows. 3, 2, 1...

"Let's reminsce shall we?" I said smirking to Sam. "I never did anything with Jc while we were apart, you on the other hand? Fucked Acacia. I think you're the one not to trust here Sam." I said crossing my arms.

"Maisie!" The other five gasped in shock. We all knew how Sam felt about the mistake, it ate him up for so long and for me to even bring it up, it was a bitchy move on my part and completely uncalled for, but you know what? Sam's words were uncalled for too.

"Maisie you know how I feel about that." Sam gritted through his teeth clenching his fists trying to calm down. Damn, mad Sam is so hot. Wait. I'm supposed to be mad, yeah stay mad Maisie.

"I don't care Sam! YOU knew how I felt about the little thing with Jc but it was okay when you brought it up. Why? Why is there a big reaction when I bring up the mistake but when you bring up the thing it's okay? Why!?" I asked, well shouted.

"BECAUSE MAISIE!!" Sam yelled, soon calming down a bit speaking in a low deep tone. "The little thing you two had wasn't a mistake." He said.

"How would you know? You don't know anything about the thing with us besides the fact that you all knew about it happening at Vidcon. You don't know what happened, or how we felt, or what ended it. So don't even fucking think you know everything about it because guess what Sam? YOU FUCKING DON'T." I shouted in anger.

"BUT IT WAS SOMETHING YOU WANTED TO DO MAISIE!! I DIDN'T REALLY WANT TO FUCK ACACIA, IT WAS THE HEARTBREAK, IT WAS A REBOUND AND YOU KNEW IT KILLED ME KNOWING I DID THAT TO YOU BUT EVERY FUCKING TIME WE ARGUE YOU BRING IT UP!!!" He shouted at me. No, shouted is an understatement. Yelled, he yelled.

"I UNDERSTAND, BUT YOU SHOULDN'T BE THE ONE WITH THE TRUST ISSUES HERE BECAUSE GUESS WHAT? JC AND I HOOKED UP AFTER YOU CHEATED ON ME, AFTER I BROKE UP WITH YOU, THEREFORE WE WERE NEVER TOGETHER WHEN I DID THINGS WITH JC!! I SHOULD BE THE ONE WITH THE TRUST ISSUES SAM BECAUSE I WASN'T THE ONE WHO CHEATED, BUT NO MAKE ME THE BAD GUY!!!" I shouted.

"MAISIE DON'T BE ALL INNOCENT YOU FUCKING KNOW THA-" Sam shouted but was soon cut off by a scream of anger.

"JUST SHUT UP!! BOTH OF YOU!!!" Connor yelled angrily, probably annoyed by the loud banter right in front of him. "You're boyfriend and girlfriend for god sakes, stop with the god damn fighting! You know how much we hear you guys bicker over the most irrelevant things? ALL THE FUCKING TIME. You two love each other, so why do you keep fighting about the past? It's the past, it's over and done with." Connor said clearly annoyed as hell. Wow, Connor never really got this "mad".

"Connor, we don't need you to play therapist." Sam said like an asshole.

"Sam shut the fuck up already." Ricky said. We were all about done with the attitude. He always has these mood swings, it's almost like bipolar. He'll be all lovey dovey giving me kisses and then he'll be pissed to the max. It does make me wonder what he is doing sometimes..

"Connor I'm sorry, we fight a lot, and sorry to everyone too, this is supposed to be a fun best friend time all being grown up and happy but Sam and I have ruined it. Constant bicker which is obviously annoying the hell out of all of you, me getting pregnant, it's just all these problems him and I have caused, so boys, I apologize." I said calmly.

"You know what? Fuck this. Go to Texas Maisie, and when you come back and say that you and Jc did something I'll be sitting here ready to say I told you so." He huffed angrily and walked upstairs slamming the door behind him.

"Shut up and go fuck Acacia!!" I yelled back.

"Maybe I will!" He argued. That's it. Tears started to brim at my eyes threatning to spill, they couldn't. I couldn't break in front of them all.

"Maisie, c'mere." Jc said opening his arms. I ran to him and sat on his lap crying. Jc must've shooed everyone off because it felt as if they were all gone. Jc was the only person, besides Sam, that I could really just bawl in front of and pour all my feelings out to.

"Maybe we should take a ride." He suggested. "Get your mind off it all."

"Thank you Jc, I really don't know what I'd do without you." I thanked him hugging him tightly. He smiled and nodded picking me up bridal style to the car. He opened the door setting me in carefully. He buckled me up and closed the door for me heading over to his side.

We drove down the busy illuminated streets of LA taking in the sight. Pretty beautiful. We decided to go to Target, ya know because they have slushies. Delicous slushies may I add. We grabbed our slushie cups and headed over to the machine. It was kind of set up like at 7-11 if you know what that looks like.

I mixed mine with cherry and blue raspberry because, well, those two flavors are beyond fab. Once my whole cup was filled to the top I grabbed a cap and put it on top of the slushie calling it good. I slipped the pink straw in and took a sip of the cool beverage.

I always loved the taste of slushies, too bad it has so much sugar in it though. Well, not that I'm worried about it, but ya know, it's not good for you to have so much sugar. Anyways, once we finished our slushie business Jc and I headed to a random table to sit and talk.

I kinda liked the set up in this little add on place, it was retro. 50's like almost. It had red and yellowish booth seats with a weird blue and white table top. The floors were all checkered and there was some records and Marilyn Monroe on the wall as well. Also some Beatles too, they're my favorite.

"I'm sorry about that scene Jc, I know it probably annoys you and the boys." I sighed.

"Yeah, it does, but guess what?" He said looking over at me.

"Hmm?" I asked quietly with a little sniffle.

"We don't hate you guys for it or think any less of you two, I mean it's life, couples fight. We understand, we've all been in relationships before." He said.

"But not as much as Sam and I do." I sighed.

"So yeah, maybe you two fight a lot, why do you think that is?" He asked. I really took that one in and thought about it. I mean it's true, why do we fight? Is it all the stress? Is it my fault? Is it his? I really don't know much anymore.

"I don't know, honestly. It seems like ever since I moved to California we've just been on and off. Like one day he'd be all loving and we'd be the perfect two, and then the next day he's a complete asshole off doing whatever it is he doesn't want me to know about, and then when I ask him he freaks out on me, what do you think I'm doing wrong Jc?" I asked. I felt like a lost little girl. I felt vulnerable and hopeless, I hated this feeling with a deep passion.

"I don't think you're doing anything wrong Mais, the thing with Sam is that...Sam has...Ugh, I don't know how to put this." Jc said shaking his head.

"Jc.." I said in a low tone curiously. "What aren't you telling me?"

"The reason Sam sometimes has these mood swings is because Sam does..Sam sometimes, he...Ugh, I'm sorry Maisie, I can't. He made me promise not to tell you." Jc said.

"Are you fucking kidding me Jc?" I said slightly pissed off. "I'm his girlfriend, I should know."

"I know you should, but he doesn't want you to because he knows you don't like him doing it." He said. Oh hell no. I already knew what Jc meant when he said he knows I don't like him doing it. Sam's smoking again. Fuck. This just brings back all our past conversations about it, damnit.

*~*~*~FLASHBACK~*~*~*~

"Sam, why?" I asked tears threatening to spill. I was getting ready to do the laundry because it was my week to do it this week. I was making sure all the pockets of Sam's favorite jacket were empty before throwing it in the wash, I was about to check the left zip up pocket until I felt a little box. In curiousity I pulled it out of the pocket not really expecting what it was.

Cigarettes. Well it was the box at least.

"Maisie, it's really not what you think." Sam tried but I stopped him.

"What's in here?" I asked him.

"Nothing, it's really nothing." He said trying to grab it from me, me just pulling it further away. I gave him a look before I opened it to find rolled up marijuana.

"I just thought it was cigarettes Sam, but why this? Why?" I asked him tears falling down my pale white face. "You've always been so against this." I said looking down still struck by the thought he has this stuff.

"It's not what you think Mais." he said coming closer me stopping him yet again.

"Explain it to me then, because this looks like exactly what I think it is." I said to him in tears.

"Maisie, it's not mine okay?" he lied.

"Sam! Stop lying about it! Just admit it, you're just making the whole situation worse by lying about it! Just please, he honest with me Sam." I pleaded.

"Ugh..." he groaned running his hands through his dark brown curly hair. "Its mine Maisie."

Hmmmmmm... So what do y'all think about that one?

Okay I'm so sorry this chapter absolutely sucks I know it does but I hope you all liked it anyways.

OKAYYY SO I GOT SOME THINGS TO SAY GUYS.

1. I'm really sorry for the slow updates on this and Cali bound I have reasons and I'm really sorry I'm not going to stop doing the story I just am going to be update slowly. sorry.

2. I have an ask.fm SOOOO... go ask me some questions. BUT DO NOT AND I REPEAT DO NOT ASK ANYTHING RELATED TO MY STORIES WHATSOEVER, I WILL NOT ANSWER THEM BC PEOPLE I KNOW FROM SCHOOL HAVE MY ASK AND I DONT WANT THEM TO KNOW ABOUT MY STORIES, THANK YOU (:

MY ASK IS LEXIEFXX.

Alright so I'm gonna go! okaysothoschapterwascrazyandimeantexasdoyouliketheideadoyouagreewothsamakahskanshdBYYYYYYYYEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!