♡Chapter 3♡

"Sweatshirt?" Sam asked.

"Check."

"Toiletries?"

"Check."

"Sweatpants, jeans, pajamas?" He asked.

"Check.

"T-shirts and tanks?"

"Check."

"Shorts?"

"Check."

"Bikini?" He asked.

"Check."

"Better have packed the one that makes your boobs and butt look bigger." He teased cheekily.

"Pig." I laughed as I zipped up my suitcase.

"You know I don't care what you wear babe, but that bikini does flatter you, you look even more beautiful in it." He smiled coming up and wrapping his arms around my lower waist.

"There's the casanova I learned to love." I smiled kissing him. We kissed for a while until he deepened it by putting one hand on my cheek and then pulled me closer to him with the one hand that was on my waist. He licked my bottom lip hungrily begging for entrance. I smiled a bit and he took that as a perfect opportunity to slide his tongue in making this a full on makeout session.

"Children! The bus is leaving with or without you!" Ricky said playfully in a tone of a Mom. We laughed as we pulled away and grabbed our suitcases. Well, Sam didn't really give me the chance to grab it before he took it away from me. I laughed as I watched him struggle to walk down the stairs with both of in his hands. Wow, I'm such a amazing girlfriend aren't I?

We soon got down to the car and everyone was packing their suitcases in the hot California weather. I watched as the boys finished packing the stuff I walked into the backseat and brought my knee's up to my chest. I slipped my headphones in my ears and turned on my 8tracks music. I went to my favorite 8tracks profile and listened to all her mixes. I loved them, they had a indie rock vibe to them and I love it. Indie music is kind of my thing, but I really like every kind of genre.

I felt Sam get in next to me and wrap me in his arms. I smiled and snuggled closer falling asleep for the hour long car ride. I'm a lucid dreamer and I love it. Basically being a lucid dreamer means you know that you are dreaming, and most of the time I can control the events of my dream and if I'm having a nightmare most of the time I stop it. I just..I love it. Actually one night Sam and I were talking about how I lucid dream naturally so he wanted to try it out, but he just ended up falling asleep in the process.

-

"WAKE UP YA RATCHET PEASANTS!! WE'RE AT VIDCON!!" Ricky Minaj yelled to all of us who were sleeping. I groaned and threw a water bottle at him. "Must be Maisie's time of the month again guys..." He joked.

"Shut the fuck up Ricky." I laughed as I got up. I love these boys but god, they have their annoying moments, trust me. We checked into the hotel and got up to our room. It was the usual, Me, Jenn, Sam, and Trevor. Sam and I raced each other to the room totally ditching Trevor. Oops. I of course beat him, so when we made a bet of who would win so I bet him that if I won he had to buy me $10 worth of Starbucks and he bet me that if he won we would ya know..Have fun tonight..Not that I wouldn't do it without the bet though. I mean what?

"Don't worry babe, we can still do that later." I smiled and kissed him as he smiled back in victory. "God, don't be so excited." I teased laughing. We unlocked the door and walked into the room. Sam pulled me into him and started kissing me passionately, I of course kissed him back. We instantly deepened the kiss and were full on tongues. We stumbled to the separate room where our bed was not breaking this kiss at all as Sam kicked the door shut. He pushed me back on the bed getting on top as he kissed me passionately but with hunger and lust.