♡Chapter 2♡

I turned over to the other side of the bed to find Sam in front of me. I smiled slightly as I looked at the details of his face, not that I already know every detail but I just could stare at him all day every day. Sounds creepy but it's something I can't help, I mean damn, he's one of the hottest guys I've seen. One of them, because even though I love Sam, he has some pretty hot friends. Okay, not pretty hot. Extremely very amazingly hot. 

I saw his eyes open and he smiled at me. He brought me closer to him making my head naturally nuzzle into his chest.

"Good morning beautiful." He smiled at me giving me a kiss on my forehead.

"Good morning handsome." I smiled at him.

"Can we just do nothing today?" He asked as he rubbed my back.

"Sam, you know I have registration." I sighed. "And it's Wednesday, you need to update for O2L." I said.

"But I don't know what DIY to do!'' He whined.

"Uhm..Hmm..Brownie mug?" I asked.

"This is why I love you." He smiled and kissed me.

"Why? Cause I'm the reason you remember to post videos?" I teased.

"No, because you come up with the best video ideas." He said. "And well, the list could go on forever." He smiled at me. I smiled back and kissed him. We talked a bit longer before he finally let me go home to get ready for registration.

Once I got there I went to my room and rushed to my dresser. I grabbed a pair of shorts and a Brandy Melville "I love you to the moon and back" tank tucking it in slightly to my shorts. I ran to the bathroom and put my hair in my second day hair and then put a dark red civil beanie on. I made a slight smokey eye like Andrea does. She says I should go like that because I look better with it. Which is complete horse shit.

I slipped on my combat booties from Forever 21 and headed out the door. I took Ricky's orange car. I don't know what kind it is but I call it the box car. Don't judge. Anyway, I drove down the gorgeous streets of California until I reached UCLA. California was so gorgeous compared to Texas. I mean yeah, Texas had some pretty beautiful sights, but nothing compared to the beaches here.

I pulled into the University and went towards the parking garage. Once I finally found a spot on the floor I needed to be on I shut off my car.. Well, Ricky's car, and headed into the building. I walked all the way over to registration and waited until I got to the front.

(I don't know how any of this goes, so this is gonna be how I want it so.. DEAL WITH IT ALL YOU CRAZY MOFOS!!)

"Hello, what department are you looking for?" She asked politely.

"Uhm, registration for freshman.." I said.

"Alright, well you're gonna head down this way and you'll see a elevator, go to floor 5 and then the signs will lead you there." She smiled.

"Thank you!" I smiled at her and headed to the elevator. I clicked on floor 5 and waited for the elevator to ding. I saw a guy walk in but I didn't bother to see his face until he said "floor 5 please". I looked up to see Mason.

"Mason?!" I asked in shock, I smiled and hugged him. Since playlist live him and I became pretty close friends online. And before you ask.. Yes, he knows Sam and I are together.

"Are you going to UCLA?" He asked.

"Headed to registration now." I smiled.

"So, what're you going to study?" He asked.

"Uh, major in computers and minor in acting." I said.

"Hey! We have the same major!" He said.

"Do you have it on Tuesday and Thursdays?" I asked.