♡Chapter 4♡

"Morning my fellow YouTube weirdos!" I smiled walking in to the kitchen our hotel room had. 

"Morning Mais!" Jenn and Trevor smiled back, why did they seem so distant from each other though? Better ask them later. 

"I'm out to go get some breakfast from the cafe downstairs, anyone wanna join?" I asked as I slipped on my shoes. 

"I'll go!" Trevor voulenteered getting up. Jenn just shrugged it off and said she had a video to edit. Well then. I nodded and Trevor and I walked out of the hotel room shutting the door behind us. 

"Spill." I said to him plainly. 

"What do you mean?" He asked confused.

"You and Jenn.. You two were so distant earlier." I said to him. He rolled his eyes and sighed sadly. 

"We're not together anymore." He sighed. I gave him a sad look and wrapped my arm around him hugging him. He was almost like a little brother to me, I just felt so bad for him. He looked so sad. 

"C'mon Trev, you're not gonna mope about this all day!" I said linking arms with him and skipping down the  hall. He sent me a smile and started skipping along with me. We skipped our whole way down to the cafe and decided that if we wanted food it might be the best choice to act like humans for a second. We got our food and took a seat at one of the tables relaxing. Trevor decided to take a selfie of us so I scooted next to him and smiled at the camera. I soon felt my phone buzz on my lap. 

@trevormoran: I love this girl @maisiedevereaux (:

"Awe, I love you too Trev!" I said hugging him. We finished eating our food just talking about random things. I told him jokes to make him feel happier because I hate seeing the little ball of energy all sad.

"You know it'll be okay right?" I asked him.

"I know, it's just, I know I'm 14 and all but I just feel like we really had something, and it's gone now." He said.

"But why did you break up anyways?" I asked sipping on my lemonade.

"Eh, she felt like the age difference is a bit weird now that she's 17.." He sighed. 

"I'm sorry Trevor, I know you cared for her." I said. 

"Nah, it's alright, if you love something let it go, if it doesn't come back it wasn't meant to be.." He said.

"Deep Trevor, deep." I joked making him laugh. 

"This is why I love you, honestly you're like the older sister I never had." He said hugging me. 

"I'm here for you alright little bro?" I said to him.

"Thank you Maisers." He smiled at me. Once we were done eating we decided to go back to the room and see if Sam was awake. It was a short little walk and we made it there quickly. I opened the door to find Jenn editing a video. 

"Where's Sam?" I asked setting my cross body bag down.

"I'm pretty sure he's still sleeping." She said pointing to the door. I nodded and opened the door slightly and yup, there he was sleeping like a little baby. Not for long. I walked back to the living room to where the two were.

"I got an idea." I smirked mischeviously. They gave me questioning looks with some worry. "We're gonna go wake Sam up." I said grabbing my phone out of my pocket. I grabbed the iHome Jenn had in the living area and I plugged it in next to my nightstand and set it on top of it. I turned on "Birthday" by Selena Gomez and put it at the loudest volume. All of us (Her, Trevor, and Jenn) got up and started dancing and jumping up on Sam's bed. We sang super loud and obnoxiously hoping to wake Sam.