♡Chapter 26♡

*BEFORE YOU READ GO TO THIS LINK AND PLAY THE MIX WHILE YOU READ THIS, IT WILL REALLY MAKE YOU FEEL THE CHAPTER BETTER, PLUS IT'S A PERF CHRISTMAS MIX: http://8tracks.com/lexvst/christmas-wishes, OKAY NOW READ MY LOVELIES*

December 4th, 2014

It was about 3 weeks before Christmas and Jenn and I were out Christmas shopping seeing as we were in London for Digi Fest UK. I thought it'd be cool if I got everyone gifts from a different, I don't even really know.

"What should I get them?" I asked her.

"I don't know, think about some of the things they like!" She smiled.

"Well that's a universal category, there's so many things."

"Hmm? Maybe you could call up some of the other YouTubers? Or call up Andrea.."

"Yeah! I never thought about that!" I decided to call up Andrea seeing she's known some of these guys the longest. She was here in London also.

"Hello?" A voice on the other line asked.

"Hey Andrea, it's me, are you done going on stage for the day?" I asked.

"Yeah, just finished." She said. "What's up?"

"I'm with Jenn at the Westfield, and we don't know what to get the boys, do you mind coming down and helping us?" I asked her.

"Sure thing, I might not be much help but I'll try." She laughed.

"Haha, that's fine. Any help is better than none." I laughed.

"Haha, alright. I'll see you guys in 10." She said. 

"Good deal, bye!" I said into the phone. I hung up and then put it back into the pocket of my jacket, it's fucking cold in the UK. Even in the inside of the mall! After about 10 minutes like she told me, Andrea arrived.

"So you needed help?" She asked us.

"Yeah, I don't know what to buy the guys." I sighed.

"Well, let's think of things they like.." She started thinking. 

"Buy Jc a supply of AriZona, he'll love that." Jenn said sarcastically. 

"No actually, that's a good idea." She agreed.

"I CALL IT!!" I shouted putting my hand up in the air making them laugh. 

"And I think Ricky would probably love some Pokemon stuff and maybe an NSYNC album in all seriousness." Andrea laughed. 

"Got it." I said writing it in the notes on my phone. Jc: AriZona supply, Ricky: Pokemon and NSYNC.