♡Chapter 9♡

"MAISIE REAGAN DEVEREAUX GET YOUR BUTT OUT OF THAT BED IN 1 MINUTE OR I WILL PERSONALLY ASSIST SOMEONE TO POUR WATER ON YOU!!" Jc yelled jumping on my bed. 

"Justin, I'll give you 5 seconds t-" I started but was cut off by Jack running by me yelling,

"5 SECONDS OF SUMMER THAT IS!!" 

"Anyways, I'll give you 5 seconds to run or I tell Tori that you still sleep with your little monkey from when we were 5." I smirked. 

"And to think I was best friends with such a cruel woman." He frowned shaking his head playfully.

"I'm just kidding Jc, I already told her." I smirked as I got out of bed. He gave me a look of blank yet shocked yet angry yet I don't even know, it was quite comical if you asked me. "Kidding, calm your clouds Caylen." I laughed slapping his cheek playfully and walking outside the room and downstairs. 

I could smell the scent of pancakes and bacon from a mile away. I smiled and walked into the kitchen taking a seat at one of the barstools at the island. Connor was cooking the bacon on the little meanwhile Kian was flipping pancakes. 

I felt a pair of arms wrap around my shoulders giving me a kiss on the cheek. I smiled before turning around to see Mr. Samuel. 

"Morning babe." He smiled giving me a little kiss.

"Ew, morning breath." I jokingly insulted. He started breathing in my face on purpose. 

"Sam stop!" I laughed getting up and walking away out of my chair. He laughed running after me making me smell his horrible breath which of course made me laugh as well. Soon he tackled me to the ground and brought me close to him us still laugh. He brought his leg over me holding me tight.

"You're so mean to me you butt." I laughed looking at Sam.

"I wuuvvv youuuuu Maiiiisssssiiiieeeeee!" He smiled and said like his little brother. How cute.

"Yeah yeah, love you too Sammmers." I laughed getting up. I extended my arm out for Sam to grab and helped him up. We walked back into the kitchen hand in hand and took a seat at the counter. 

"Want some?" Kian asked me.

"Please." I smiled. He put two pancakes on my plate and then Connor brought me 3 pieces of bacon and 2 pieces of sausage. I'm a pig, get over it. 

"You boys know me so well." I laughed as I poured some syrup on my pancake. 

"I've known your for like 13 years Mais." Jc laughed. 

"I've known her for 6!" Kian said. 

"I've known her for 4!" Connor and Sam said. 

"I've known her for 3! Ha. Beat that all of you!" Ricky said making us all laugh. 

"Poor Rickrad." I pouted giving him a hug. 

"Okay children, eat the lovely food we made you." Connor said father like making us all laugh. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"So did you make a appointment?" Sam asked me.

"Yeah, I did, today at 2." I smiled. 

"Great." He smiled back kissing me. "It'll be okay princess, alright?" He asked giving me a big hug.