♡Chapter 5♡

Today was the day we left back home and I was beyond sad I had such a good time with the people I'm closest to and I'm pretty sad to leave. I mean I obviously can see my boys everyday but some of our friends aren't in LA like the rest. But probably the worst part of all is that I have to go to school tomorrow. I mean I'm excited to finally start college but like the rest I'm dreading it. 

I stuffed my last bag in the trunk of Ricky's car and closed the trunk. I gave everyone (Teala, Acacia, Jenn, Patrick, Andrea, etc.) a hug goodbye and got in the passangers seat next to Ricky who was driving. It was pretty quiet so being myself I turned the radio up and 5 Seconds of Summer was on. See, the boys and I love 5SOS, well ever since we went to the One Direction concert before Vidcon. It was perf. 

"SHE'S SO OUT OF REACH, AND I'M FINDING IT HARD CAUSE SHE MAKES ME FEEL, MAKES ME FEEL, LIKE I TRY, LIKE I TRY, LIKE I'M TRYING TOO HARD CAUSE I'M NOT BEING ME AND IT'S GETTING ME DOWN, THAT SHE MAKES ME THINK, MAKES ME THINK, THAT I TRY, THAT I TRY, THAT I'M TRYING TOO HARD AGAIN!!!" We all sang at the top of our lungs. We were having so much fun singing like maniacs that we didn't even realize we were home already. 

I got out of the car along with everybody else and grabbed my luggage going back into the apartment. I walked to Sam and I's room and set my bag down in a random spot on the floor. I layed back on my bed and relaxed. Ugh, school starts soon. I'm beyond excited to learn more about film but then again, it's school. Oh well, I'm sure it'll be fine. 

 *3 days later*

I heard the familiar tune of We Can't Stop by Miley Cyrus playing off my iPhone. I groaned and turned over to the other side shutting it off. I sat up and rubbed my eyes getting the sleep out of them. I looked over to see Sam fast asleep next to me. I smiled and watched how he looked so peaceful and calm. He kinda looked like a cute adorable little baby, but then again the way he was smirking I could tell he was dreaming something about me or me and him. Ladies and gentleman, that would be my boyfriend for you. 

I got up and got changed into a pair of bleached light wash jeggings and a blue floral chiffon shirt. I let my hair fall in loose curls and I put on my natural makeup calling it good for the day. I slipped in my charcoal combat boots, grabbed my backpack and walked out the door. I took Rickys car seeing mine was in the shop because Jc is a idiot and decided to crash it into the garage door. 

I drove down the busy streets of LA to UCLA. I love UCLA a little too much, but that's good, I may like school then. Once I got there I got out of the car locking it behind me. I walked in to the school and got into the elevator going to floor 2 where I needed to be. My class was a bit far from the elevator but I made it just in time. I took a seat in the middle and set my bag on the floor next to me. I started school two days ago but this is my first session in film. 

"Welcome to freshman film class, in this course you will be learning how to film, produce, and edit. This class will help you in the future if you ever want to pursue in a film career for movies and such. Some people in this class may also be a YouTuber and would like to learn more for that era." Well thanks teacher, I definitely needed the whole class to stare at me because I'm semi famous, thanks. "So I have assigned you partners and you will be doing a project together, it'll be best to get to know them and befriend your partner seeing you will be working with them for a quarter semester." She started listing off partners until she finally called mine. "Maisie Devereaux, you will be working with Lindsay Demeola." She said. I looked up in excitement and looked behind me. 

"LINDSERS!!" I yelled.

"MAISERS!!" She yelled back and hugged me. We smiled and she sat down next to me. This will definitely be the best thing ever. 

"Dude, how in the hell do you do this?" She asked me in confusement. 

"You lift up this part on the top, which is the flash as you know and then you hold this down halfway and then wait a second and push it down completely." I laughed helping her. After many times of Lindsay asking me for help class ended. We laughed and grabbed our bags heading out. 

"So, what're you up to tonight?" Lindsay asked as we walked to the little cafe in the school.

"Eh, I'm probably just going to head home and film my new video, I don't know because I haven't even talked to Sam since Vidcon." I sighed. 

"Vidcon was almost a week ago Mais." She said in shock. 

"I know, I know. It's just I've been so busy with school that I don't have time between homework and my videos to do things with Sam anymore." I sighed. 

"Aw hun." She said. "How about I let you copy my homework tomorrow and you spend some time with Sam, okay?" She said sweetly. 

"Thank you so much Linds." I smiled giving her a hug. We finished our fraps and headed our separate ways. I got home quickly and got out of the car locking it behind me. I walked through the door and it seemed oddly quite. 

"BOYS I'M HOME!!" I yelled to them. No response. I sighed and took off my bag and walked to the fridge grabbing a Arizona. Mucho Mango to be exact. I got out my laptop and checked all my social medias, followed a few people, ate, you know the drill. I called it good and decided to take a nap so I headed to Sam and I's room. As I walked in I saw Sam at his computer desk editing a video and he had his headphones in. Ah, that's why I got no response. I walked up behind him and covered my hands over his eyes. He instantly turned around smiling and got up lifting me up into his arms hugging me. He took me to our bed and set me down carefully cuddling next to me.

"So, how was school?" He asked.

"Eh, alright I guess.." I sighed. 

"Nothing exciting?" He laughed. 

"Nope.." I said. "Well beside's the fact I got Lindsay as my partner!" I smiled. 

"Aw, that's cool, so you have a project together?" He said.

"Basically yeah, for the whole first quarter." I said. "But enough about me, how was your day?" I asked. 

"Me and Trevor went to Taco Bell, got mobbed by fans, then I came home and made my new video, and now I'm editing it." He laughed. 

"Ooo, Taco Bell sounds good right now." I said.

"Well then c'mon gorgeous, we're going to get some." He smiled as we got up.

"Man do I love you Sam." I smiled. I hopped on his back and we jogged off to the car, well Sam did at least. 

~~~*~~~*~~~*~~~*~~~*~~~*~~~*~~~*~~~*~~~*~~~*~~~*~~~*~~~*~~~*~~~*~~~*~~~*~~~*~~~*~~~

GUYS I HAVE AN EXPLINATION OK. 

I had major writers block and I've been trying to write this chapter for almost three weeks. Also, I am camping and I've been spending time with my family and I only can go on at night, like right now, and I get a bunch of ideas but when it comes down to actually writing them I loose it. Like the past two nights I had these dreams and the thing is that is sometimes how I get my chapters by things I dream or things I dream about my story, or even things I see in public, movies, etc. 

SO I APOLOGIZE AND YOU ALL PROB HATE ME RIGHT NOW BC THIS CHAPTER SUCKS AND YOU WAITED FOR SOMETHING GOOD BUT THIS IS JUST A FILLER, BUT GUESS WHAT? THERE IS A LOT AND I DO MEAN A LOT OF DRAMA COMING UP SO BEWARE MY LOVELIES.  

OH, AND THANK YOU SO FUCKING MUCH FOR 45K LIKE HOW IN THE HELL IS THAT POSSIBLE, I DIDN'T EXPECT SUCH A GOOD RESPONSE TO MY STORY AND EVEN THE SEQUEL WHICH IS AT WHAT? 3K? LIKE WHAT THE HELL GUYS!! SO IN ORDER TO THANK YOU I HAVE BIG NEWS COMING SOON. And to thank myself, I rented The Last Song and bought a strawberry banana smoothie so yeah, that's my night for you.

Anyways, I'm listening to Luke's live cover of Lego House and I'm currently dying so I'm going to go now, bye everyone.