♡ Chapter 1♡

(The sequel is basically taking off from the ending of the first book if you were wondering.)

"Alright, it's up." I said to everyone, but mainly Sam.

"Watch them go crazy over you two." Connor laughed from the couch where he was sitting on his computer.

"They always do." I laughed as Sam joined. Soon everyone else came in the living room in their pajamas and we all watched reruns of Prison Break, to Connor and Ricky's demand. It's actually a pretty good show I have to admit it, no wonder they constantly tweet about it. We watched around 4 episodes until Jc started complaining about how hungry he is, so we went for some In-N-Out Burger. 

"I CALL SHOTGUN!!" I yelled to all 5 of them as I ran to the car hopping in the front seat. I didn't really catch their reaction but it was probably them just laughing at me. 

I felt little wet kisses all over my neck and face waking me up happily. I saw Sam's little baby face and smiled. I gave him a kiss on the lips, and there goes another morning makeout session. Yaay, my favorite. 

"Morning darling." Sam smiled ear to ear giving me a kiss.

"Morning, what's got you so happy?" I asked noticing his happy aoura. 

"I don't know, I'm just feeling really good." He smiled. 

"Maybe it's me, I tend to have that effect on people." I joked cockily. 

"You do." He smiled and kissed me. 

"So, what're we doing today?" I asked.

"Well, my parents wanted me to come watch Levi today..If that's alright with you." He said. 

"I love Levi, of course." I said smiling. He smiled back and kissed me passionately. "Just give me 20 minutes." I told him. He nodded and stole one last kiss making me giggle. I went to my closet and grabbed a pair of distressed high waisted shorts and a grey crop spaghetti strap tank. I slipped them on and put on my brown lace up combat boots. I went into the bathroom and put my hair in a top knot messing it up a bit so it wasn't as neat. I put on some natural makeup and called it good to go. I walked into Sam's room and jumped on his bed tackling him. 

"Well I'm taking it you're ready?" He said laughing a bit

"I am." I smiled kissing him. So there may have been another makeout session, but really, with Sam and I what would you expect? We kiss every given moment. He picked me up and put me on my feet and then he stood up himself. We grabbed each other's hands and walked out to his car. We drove the 15 minutes that it was from our apartment to his parents house. 

Once we got there we parked the car and got out. We walked up to the porch that his mother was already out on. She looked up from her phone and smiled widely at the two of us. She tackled Sam in a hug and then talked to him for a bit, and then she gave me a big hug.

"Nice to see you again Lisa." I smiled.

"You two Miss Maisie." She smiled. We walked inside and found Sam's step dad fixing his tie. 

"If you have any trouble with your brother just text us, and I'm not sure when we'll get back, but we'll text you." He said.

"Got it." Sam nodded. Soon a little 3 year old came through the arch. He saw us and his facials lit up completely. 

"Bobo! Maisie!" He smiled as he waddled his way to us. Sam smiled and picked him up placing him on his lap. Levi gave him a big hug and kept his tiny arms around Sam.