1. Goodbyes.

Dedicated to 

BlueDolphin4Ever

For making that amazing cover for me. Thanks x

(Edited)

"Jackie why do you have to leave!?!" Em wailed through the phone.

"Dad got a new job and I'm not living with my whore of a mother, boarding school is the only place I can go, Em," I replied as I threw more clothes into
my suitcase.

"But Jackie everybody needs you!" She wailed again.

"They need to learn to stand on their own two feet and you can't change my mind its too late. I'm leaving tomorrow." I sighed closing my packed suitcase and stacking more of my storage boxes.

Dad had just gotten a promotion as a full time pilot meaning he gets to travel to all sorts of places. It's my last year of school and I had a choice to either change schools each week, stay at my fuck tart of a mother's or go to boarding school. I obviously had chosen the easier option and to go to a boarding school in a town called Jai.

"You have to have a party then. Tonight. No buts. Starts at seven and invite everyone you know. Love you, bye, see you." Em blabbed and hung up before I could protest. Damn that girl seriously. I had no choice now. Otherwise she would kill me.

**

"Dad, can I have a party tonight pleasseee," I begged, trying to do my best 'Puss in Boots' facial expression. It probably just made me look retarded.

"Fine. I'm going out anyway. And thank you Jackie for doing this for me, I'm sorry about you moving and everything it must be hard on you." he replied apologetically.

"Dad it's okay. It would be a nice change with boarding school and Jai Boarding School looks great," I tried to say as convincingly as I could.

"Thanks honey have fun I'll probably won't be back until early hours in the morning and I might not see you before you leave so have fun and be safe," he smiled at me and kissed my forehead before walking to the door while grabbing his keys off the hook.

I sprinted upstairs to my room, grabbing my phone. I texted everyone I knew inviting them to the party and ordering pizza as well.

**

Em, Tilly, Leah and Charles all arrived exactly at the same time. Charles used to be my boyfriend but we had decided to not see each other and just be friends when we found out I was leaving. He was a hottie, his light brown hair matched his slightly darker brown eyes. Every girl used to be after him until he was seen dating me and than they all just disappeared.

Tilly and Leah were the twins, they had the same dull green eyes but Leah had brown hair and Tilly had dyed hers blonde. They also had complete different personalities. Leah was the cool relaxed one and Tilly was the go getter that wanted everything her way.

And Em, my first actual best friend, I had met her after Jesse had left and we remained friends. She had curly dirty blonde hair and was beautiful. All the boys were after her but she didn't date and she stuck to the motto 'sisters before misters'.

"Yeah! I cannot believe you are actually having a party!" Em fist pumped in triumph, as she looked to see the already half drunk teenagers dancing behind me.

"Jackie can I talk to you? In private?" Asked Tilly nervously.

"Yeah sure," I replied leading her to a small balcony upstairs.

"Um I was wondering... If um... You... I could date Charles if you wouldn't mind?" She mumbled the last part. I knew that Charles wasn't the one for me he didn't give me butterflies in my stomach, he didn't make me smile just by looking at me. I knew it from the start. And I was happy for Tilly, I really didn't care much if they dated its not like I owned Charles.

"Yeah sure, but you gotta wait till I leave tomorrow because I don't want to see you two making out all over the place tonight," I smile at her as her face lit up.

"Oh my god! I love you Jackie, you're the best!" She squealed kissing my cheeks and tackling me in a bear hug, I laughed at her enthusiasm.

"Okay Tilly I better go and get the door," I excused myself and walked back into the hallway to open the door. More guests poured in by the hour, half of them I didn't even know.

"Jackie! I've been looking everywhere for you! Come take shots with me!" A very drunk Em slurred.

"Em I think you need to go to bed," I replied, as I caught her before she fell to the ground. She mumbled something like 'buzz kill' and was out. I motioned for the guy next to me and asked him if he could take her upstairs. He agreed and followed me with a drunken Em slung over his shoulder up the stairs to my room.

I opened the door to a drunk half naked girl and half naked boy about to have sex. I sighed and looked at them. They hadn't noticed me yet. I cleared my throat and pointed to the door. They jumped at the sound but got up anyway and walked out without arguing.

I peeled back the blankets and asked the guy to lay Em down on the bed. "Thank you," I smiled at him as I pulled the covers over Em. The boy walked back down stairs to rejoin the party but I stayed with Em, lying down on the bed next to her while I asked myself if I really was okay with Tilly dating Charles?

They deserved to be happy and if they make each other happy than I'm not stopping them.

On a plane off to boarding school tomorrow... Hmm what fun.

<><><><><>