50. Deals.

I smiled still ignoring all the hateful glares I got as I walked to my after lunch class. It was Wednesday and I had gotten my cards yesterday.

I walked into humanities and sat down at the back, people were still walking in from lunch chatting normally.

"We still on for the mall?" Tabby asked sitting next to me.

"Sure," I shrugged, I still needed a new phone anyways and I had the day off work.

"You know how you told me that you still had a room free for me?" Tabby questioned nervously.

"You want it?" I smiled.

"If it's still okay," she breathed out a sigh in relief.

"Sure it is," I rolled my eyes.

"If anyone asks I'm not talking to you," Scott said sitting at the desk beside Tabby.

"Why?" Tabby frowned.

"They made me promise that I wouldn't talk to Jackie until she apologised for not telling us, but it's seriously really hard and I need to gossip about that cutie Connor," he said out in a rush.

I chuckled and smiled, "called it."

"I'm thinking about asking him to the dark and light themed dance," he grinned.

"I say do it, but didn't you say that you already had someone?" Tabby frowned.

"I didn't, I just didn't want to tell you that I'd most likely be going with a guy," he shrugged.

"I'm not going to that," I added.

"You have too were all suppose to go," Scott pouted.

"I don't do dances, and I'm not about to start," I crossed my arms.

"Jesse's still going," Scott smiled.

"What am I doing?" The devil himself asked not even sparing me a glance.

"Your going to the dance," Scott beamed.

"No I'm not," he rolled his eyes and sat next to Scott, why?!

"You promised," he pouted.

"I have to baby sit," he shrugged, yeah right you have to baby sit, you piece of shit.

"Jackie, lie detector, is he telling the truth?" Scott asked and they all looked at me.

"I don't know," I shrugged, "and I don't care."

"But I do," Scott pouted at me, I had to get him to teach me how to do that, it was irresistible.

"His lying," I sighed grabbing out my phone and starting to text Taylor.

Tay-Tay, mr Garneto said I should get an agent to make my life easier, any tips?

"Who's Tay-Tay?" Tabby asked looking over my shoulder, I locked my screen and smiled.

"My cousin," I grinned.

"Is he really?" She smirked.

"Yes Tabby, his is actually my cousin," I rolled my eyes.

"Look at her, she thinks she's so high and mighty, poor Penny," some girl glared from a few rows in front.

"Shut up for fucks sake, are you going to sit a few seats in front of me and say that in every class I have?" I asked her loudly, she had been doing it all day, I didn't know her name but that bitch was in every single fricken class.

"Oh go die, you stupid bitch," she spat at me.

"I would if that would stop me from seeing you everyday," I rolled my eyes.