52. Riverstone.

"You have no idea how much I love you right now," Kain grinned at me sitting in the seat opposite mine of my private jet.

"You suck at distracting," I groaned massaging my temples.

"Here," Max passed me a white pill as he walked out of the cockpit and took his seat next to mine.

"How'd you know?" I frowned and took the pill.

"Your grandpa had the same issue when he flew, old habits die hard," he shrugged and put on his seat belt.

"Dude, is your hair natural?" Kain asked scrunching his eyebrows together.

"Yeah, it is, natural highlights from the sun when I surfed," he patted his goldy blonde hair.

"You surf?" I questioned.

"Yeah, Jai has the best beaches that's why I was there," he smiled.

"Okay, once we get back, your teaching me to surf," I grinned.

"Have you checked out all of your real estate? I remember Mr C-" I cut him off.

"Max," I said and shook my head slightly hopefully telling him Kain didn't know.

"Your losing your covering up touch, Jackie, what is it I don't know?" Kain sighed his eyes narrowing in suspicion.

"If I told you to leave it, would you?" I groaned.

"Nope, you've raised my suspicions, so now you gotta tell me," he crossed his arms.

"You know how I said this was my family jet and stuff.." I trailed off, "well it's really just one of mine.."

"I don't get it, I know a few people that have their own jet," he shrugged.

"Yeah well... I actually have about five..." I shrugged.

"Isn't that a bit much?" He raised his eyebrows.

"Well I do share them with the rest of my bitchy family," I sighed.

"That's an understatement," Max said to himself.

I smiled and rolled my eyes looking back to Kain, "I recently inherited... A lot of money."

"Death in the family?" He asked.

"More like, has been dead for a while and getting basically most of the money in the world on my eighteenth."

"Jackie, I suck at making sense of stuff, just say it," Kain groaned.

"I'm the Conserntlia heir, I'm the richest teenager in the world, I'm undiscovered, and the press still are trying to take photos of me but they don't know who I am," I said in a rush and his eyes widened in surprise.

"Who else knows?"

"Only the people who attended the will reading, other then that, no one," I bit my lip, this better not of been a mistake.

"I wondered how you met Hayley and Megan," he shrugged slightly.

"You can't tell anyone at all," I stated.

"I wouldn't anyways, it's not my secret to tell," he smiled lightly at me.

"The doors are open," the attendant told us and I breathed out a heavy sigh, I don't even remember the plane touching down.

"Thank you," I nodded at the crew as I walked towards the doors and Kain picked up my luggage.

"Jackie, we have a problem," Max said stopping me from leaving.

"What?" I asked trying to look around him.

"Someone must have leaked that one of the Conserntlia jets were touching down with passengers," Max winced.

"Okay so what do we do, wait it out?" I questioned.

"No, that'll only confirm their suspicion that the jet has the heir in it," he ran a hand through his hair.