15. Insults.

Sorry but lots of swearing in this chapter. Just though you should know c:

It was the Friday of hell week, I swear when ever I turned a corner at school Jesse was making out with someone new. Because I was ignoring him I just walked past not really caring and he always scolded at me.

I had decided to return the favour and when ever I saw him coming with his friends I would chat up some poor guy, yeah childish right, but at least I wasn't making out with him.

I looked up from the boring book that I was reading for English and jumped as I came face to face with Scott and Blake, "sup Jackie," they smiled and I frowned knowing that they were here for a reason and wanted something.

"Sup boys," I smiled sweetly chucking my book in my bag and glancing at the cafeteria doors wondering where everyone was.

"How long have you got that cast on for?" Scott asked sitting next to me as Blake sat on the other side.

"I get it off Saturday, spit it out boys," I said getting to the point.

"Spit what out?" they both asked playing dumb.

"Not falling for it," I said shaking my head and standing up using my crutches.

"We just wanted to know if your seeing anyone," they smiled innocently.

"Well I'm seeing lots of people in fact I'm seeing both of you right now," I pointed out even though I knew what they meant.

"No like dating," Scott chuckled.

"Um why?" I asked scrunching up my face.

"Zac wants to know," Scott said shrugging.

"Dude your not suppose to tell her," Blake said hitting Scott on the back of the head.

"Ow!" Scott protested rubbing his head.

"Dumb ass," Blake muttered smiling at me.

"Jerk," Scott muttered back.

"I'm going and no I'm not seeing anyone, right now," I smirked adding the last bit and going to the cafeteria.

"Oh Britty you'll never be like me and Tabby your always going to be a little slut," I heard someone hiss.

I walked into the cafeteria and notice that the room was all silent and that there was a crowd gathered in the middle of the room throwing insults at each other.

I caught the names of my friends and knew exactly who was talking.

"Get out of the fucking way, disabled coming through," I growled at the crowd when no one would move for me. They all jumped out of the way letting me past and into the middle of the circle.

"Hi girls was just wondering where you were," I smiled innocently at the girls who seem to be in the verge of tears, how dare Kate attack my friends! She even insulted Chloe who she doesn't even know!

"Fuck off Jackie this doesn't involve you," Kate hissed and I turned to her, her friends looking upset with what Kate was doing while Jesse was standing next to her.

"Sorry but I really think that when you insult my friends it becomes my problem," I said sickly sweet.

"Jackie please just leave it," Britty whispered to me.

"What can you do anyway, your in crutches bitch," she snarled.

"And you'll soon to be," I smiled innocently slowly making my way towards her.

"Your a fucking piece of shit Jackie and you know that," she said narrowing her eyes at me while Jesse stood there with a smirk on his face.

"If I'm a piece of shit what are you?" I asked cocking my head to the side and pretending to think.

"No wonder your mother went to drugs, having to live with a disappointment of a daughter like you," she smirked trying to get under my skin, and she fucking succeeded.

"What did I tell you leave my parents out of this," I growled my voice rising.

"Oh did that touch a nerve," she smiled sickly.

"Your just a fucking bitch you know that," I said not letting my feelings show.

"And what does that make you than?" she snarled using my words.

"Defiantly not a slut like you," I said smirked.

"Or a liar, or a fake, or someone that doesn't even tell people her really name," I added remembering what the Loves had said the first day in drama.

"You don't know shit," she said narrowing her eyes at me.

"But I do," Britty stepped up glaring at Kate.

"You can't tell anyone it's your issue too," she smiled slyly.

"Well issues don't matter if your friends will be with you no matter what," Tabby smiled sweetly.

"Oh shut up Tabby you basically killed your boyfriend who would care about you," Kate laughed.

"Me, I care about Tabby," Chloe spoke up.

"I care about Tabby," Britty smiled.

"For defs I care about Tabitha, but Kate who really cares about you? All you have are fake friends that you are a bitch too and a hoe," I said pointing to Jesse.

"You can't talk," he snarled at me.

"Woah in fact I can I'm talking right now," I said with a laugh.

"Your just a little sacred girl inside pushing away your problems yet once again," he said shaking his head.

"And you would know," I said raising an eyebrow.

"You were the loner of the school and something's never change," he snarled.

"I may of been a loner and gotten bullied everyday for that fact but at least I wasn't you," I hissed.

"Because being me would be the opposite of you," he growled.

"Defiantly," I smirked.

"Leave Jesse alone just because he chose me over you doesn't mean you can talk to him like that!" Kate yelled pushing me backwards and I steadied myself with the crutches.

"Your just a little bitch who's a disappointment to your family and your friends are no better," she snarled at me.

And with that last comment I swung my fist at her crashing it to the side of her face and she stumbled but Jesse caught her.

"What the fuck you stupid bitch!" she screeched lunging at me with her nails out. We tumbled to the ground the crutches falling first so when I fell I landed in them.

I let out a scream and tugged at her hair trying to get her off me as she yanked mine, her nails digging into my scalp and arms.

"Get off me you psycho!" I screamed pushing her off me. She jumped back at me but before she made contact and scratched my eyes out someone caught her and held her back.

"You two principles office now," constable Frey ordered holding Kate back with mrs Hoyt.

"Jesse your going too," she snapped at Jesse who was trying to sneak through the crowd.

"I didn't do anything she's just a bitch that started all this shit," Jesse snarled pointing at me and I licked my lip tasting the metallic taste of blood.

"Watch your mouth," she hissed at him and he stormed off in the direction the principles office.

"Jackie you can go get yourself cleaned up than follow," mrs Hoyt said sharply.

I nodded and walked to the bathroom pushing through the crowd in a limp as I could walk without my crutches and I didn't care anymore. I pushed open the door and looked at myself in front of the mirror.

My lip was split and I had a scratch across my face that was bleeding. I winced as I realised that my arms and unbandaged leg had nail marks the ones in my arms the deepest. My scalp stung from how much she had pulled my hair.

I washed off the blood and winced as it came to my lip. I heard the doors open and close as Tabby, Britty and Chloe came in.

"Holy shit Jackie," Tabby cursed as she saw the bloody toilet paper.

"I'm alright," I smiled.

"No your really not your still bleeding," Chloe exclaimed pointing at my arms.

"Yeah guys I'm fine really" I said shaking my head and giving up on stopping the bleeding from my arms.

"Thank you Jackie," Britty smiled coming to hug me.

"What for?" I asked hugging her back as everyone else joined in.

"For standing up for us," Tabby smiled.

"You girls don't deserve to be picked on," I smiled sadly at them.

"You don't deserve to have been picked on either," Chloe smiled and we pulled away.

"Guys can I have a couple minutes to clean up I'll be right out," I smiled reassuringly.

They nodded and left the bathroom as soon as they were out my face paled and I ran to the stall throwing up blood.

I coughed as I felt more rise and vomited more. Once I felt as I wasn't going to through up anymore blood I stood up dumping the toilet paper in the toilet and flushing it.

I walked over to the sink and turned it on washing the dried blood off my hands. My head fussed and I swayed holding onto the sink for support.

"Toughen up Jackie," I whispered to myself as my knees buckled and I collapsed landing on the cold hard floor.

<><><><> OMG!

Tabitha's POV

"She didn't fight back," Britty said while we waited for Jackie.

"I noticed when Kate didn't have a scratch on her," I mumbled.

"Where the hell is that stupid bitch?" Jesse snarled coming up to me. I have no idea what his deal is.

"Your a prick," I spat at him guarding the door so he couldn't get in.

"Tabby move," he ordered his eyes narrowing.

"No," I said shaking my head.

"How long has it been?" Chloe asked and I looked at my phone.

"Way to long," I whispered ripping the door open and rushing in.

The sight horrified me, she was laying on the bath room floor the scratches on her arms still bleeding and the blood all over the ground. I saw the pained look in Jesse face as he stood there in shock.

"It's the blood," I whispered running over to her and wrapping her arms up in my shirt that I had pulled off so I was only in a bra.

"Britty pass me your shirt," I ordered and she chucked it at me wrapping her other arm in it.

"She's lost too much," I whispered to myself, the doctor told me she was had a blood deficiency last time we were at the hospital. That's why she needed more blood from a blood bag.

"We have to get her to the hospital, Chloe can you call," I asked and she nodded stepping outside to make the call.

"What's wrong?" Jesse asked almost concern and regret in his voice. Almost.

"Britty get a teacher," I told her ignoring Jesse and she left the bathroom.

"Your a bloody idiot," I said to Jackie.

"How?" Jesse asked me.

"She refuses people's help but she always helps everyone else," I muttered.

"How so?" he pressed.

"The day off the races she stacked her bike and grazed her leg, and not like a little scrape her hold leg was torn like a lawn mover drove over it. She never told anyone, and than I came home an there were blood everywhere. When she came back with Zac her jeans on her leg were a different shade and she collapsed. I took her to the hospital and she needed a blood transfer because she had lost so much," I explained.

"Isn't that her fault," he said rolling his eyes.

"Yes but she doesn't like to be dependent on someone, she had the worst childhood anyone could ask for and basically raised herself," I pointed out.

"I know," he muttered.

"Than why did you insult her call her names?" I asked narrowing my eyes at him.

"Because that's what she is," he shrugged.

"You and my brother are perfect for each other," I smirked.

"Why?" he asked confused.

"Your both ass holes," I said looking up at him.

"Jesus, Jackie!" mr Taylor said picking her up and looking at the two of us.

"What happened?" he asked and walked out of the bathroom me and Jesse following.

"She got into a cat fight with Kate and lost a lot of blood, sir she has a blood deficiency and she needs to go to the hospital," I told him.

"Jesse hand tabby your jacket you two come with me I already told Britty to tell principal Hannah and the ambulance is coming now," he said and I blushed remembering I was in my bra.

Jesse handed me his jacket and I put it on quickly, "can you get everyone to move we need to get to the drop off bay," me Taylor asked as the bell went and the halls filled from people coming from lunch and to their next classes.

"Guys move," I said harshly to the crowd that had gathered to see what was going on. To my surprise they moved and let us through.

"What the hell happen?" Blake asked me coming up with Scott and Zac.

"Tell you later or ask that jerk, your sisters around here somewhere and I stole her shirt," I muttered quickly to the Loves.

"Kate did this?" mr Taylor confirmed as we made it to the bay and waited.

"Yes," I answered.

"What happen to her?" he asked.

"Nothing hardly a scratch on her actually," I muttered.

"Why?" he pressed.

"Jackie punched her but that's it, she isn't one to have a full on wrestling match as much as she hates Kate she wouldn't try to basically kill her," I said softly looking at the limp Jackie.

"Kate didn't try to kill her," Jesse defended.

"Her scratches are about five centimetres deep, her lip split so much it's going scar and her hair is probably an extra ten centimetres long," I replied harshly.

"Jackie did punch her hard," he protested.

"That punch would of left a nice bruise if that," I shot back.

"She almost broke your brothers nose," he said eyes narrowing.

"He kissed her forcefully and dissed me," I smiled tightly.

"Touché," he muttered.

"I'll follow behind," I told mr Taylor as the ambulance arrive and she was put in the back of the vehicle and hooked her up on different machines.

"Jackie please be alright," I whispered to myself and went over to my car getting in and driving after the ambulance.

<><><><>