47. Tiara.

I was woken when the plane harshly hit the tarmac, and they said my father was a suppose good flyer. Oh how he really wasn't at the moment.

"I hope you've enjoyed your flight," Damian said his voice cranky and filled with sarcasm.

"Oh how I love when my own father is working for me," I cooed and Toby rolled his eyes stepping out carrying my luggage.

He was dressed in a suit minus the tie because we didn't know how to tie it and didn't want to ask anyone, "Jackie you ready too go?"

"Yep," I smiled and the co-pilot who I had forgotten the name of opened the door.

We were met by Mr Garneto and his secretary along with two men in suits, they looked like body guards that secretly ran the mafia or something.

It kinda scared me a little.

"Oh miss Skye welcome to Riverstone, please accompany me to your soon to be penthouse," he smiled opening the door to a black sleek limo that stood behind him.

"Soon to be? Penthouse?" Toby murmured puzzled.

I shot him a smiled telling him with my expression that I'd tell him later, he nodded his head slightly and got into the limo first after one of the mini hulks took my luggage from him.

I stepped inside after him, thankfully I had changed out of my ripped skinny jeans and orange tank top. I now wore an elegant black dress that was low cut at my back showing off half my dove tattoo, it reached my knees and fit me like a glove.

Probably because it was actually designed for me... It was a present.

"Now the will reading will be at six, in the Conserntlia hotel lobby, you may need to go earlier to greet your grandma at her mansion," he started looking at some papers as the car started to drive.

Toby's face looked more and more confused by the second, "wait.. We're going to that will reading too?"

"I'm sorry to be rude but who may you be?" Mr Garneto asked irritated that he had been interrupted.

"This is Toby Taylor, my brother."

"Oh I see," mr Garneto said his annoyance washing away an being replaced by friendliness.

"We're not attending the will reading just to watch it, I'm signing the will," I sighed

"Wait... But your not even a Conserntlia..?" Toby frowned.

"I am, mum got her named changed to Gem when our grandmother disowned her," I grimaced.

"Wait we have a grandma?"

"Yeah, she's a real bitch too," I chuckled.

"Have you seen her?"

"I've talked to her on the phone once, she insulted mum so I called her a cold hearted bitch, that probably has fake friends," I shrugged.

"Does she know about me?" He questioned running a hand through his already messy hair.

"Probably not, but it doesn't matter," I smiled.

"Anyways, once you sign the will in front of the witnesses you will have to wait a few days until the paperwork fully goes through and then you'll be sent your cards and your copy of the paperwork for the Conserntlia business chain," mr Garneto cleared his throat carrying on.

"What type of business?" I asked.

"The Conserntlia's basically own majority shares of every major line of companies, you will probably need to sign off on a few documents here and there but otherwise the work will be left to the CEOs until you want to be more involved. After tonight you will be a very influential person, you will be able to get anything you want just by saying your last name, there also may be paparazzi following you around so you will need body guards," he kept rambling.