A/N

First of all, thank you all those amazing people that have stuck with me through everything and supported me.

I will be back with another book in march 2015! Maybe!

All you readers are amazing and I could not have done any of this without you guys. You are my inspiration and the reason that BadGirl? is now completed.

All I'm asking now is for you to please go back over the chapters and vote on them!

I love you all, stay safe and smile.

-J

-/-/-/-/-

Kind of not interesting things.

This isn't my first book, it's my second. When I was around twelve I wrote a book called We Are Supers, but after I posted a really bad chapter on it I realised that it wasn't working for me and disbanded it.

This is the first completed book though.

I wrote part of the plot and kind of just went on from there, stuffing every idea I had into the book.

I had never watched Pretty Little Liars when I started writing, watching it now I realise that there are a lot of things that are similar.

I have gotten a few unhappy comments on this book, the worst ones though was when someone comment on it hatefully and it showed in my email notifications, but when I went on wattpad to actually see it the person was to much of a coward and deleted their comment. I replied to it anyway and hateful comments totally suck.

I joined wattpad in 2012 I think, my cousin introduced me to it.

The first book I read was Fifteen and Pregnant. I didn't want to put it down.

I put a lot of myself in my characters, like a lot.

I am very bad at thinking of names, very bad. Tabby = my Aunts tabby cat. Logan = I was watching Wolverine. Toby = my mums old dog. Jesse = Jessie my first pup. Zac = my childhood crush. Kain = the name sounds evil, he was suppose to be the bad guy.

I'm 15 and I live in Northern Territory, Australia. I usually tell people that I'm 16, but that's just a Internet safety thing.

I'm not that good at spelling and I didn't learn to spell definitely until about chapter twenty... Sorry about all the mistakes.

I do plan on reconstructing this book, but I don't know when I'll get around to it.

When I found out that people from my school were reading my book I did a mini freak out.

Scott was never meant to be gay, he was suppose to hook up with Chloe at first, I was going to put Blake and Tabby together at first, but thought nah.

Penny wasn't going to be the bad guy at first, it was suppose to be Kain and Kate. I'm happy I changed it.

There was never meant to be so much drama put into this book, it was only suppose to be about Jesse and Jackie.

If you have any questions leave them in the comments.

Deals. Is gonna be my new book. Here's the special blurb that most likely will be changed later on.

This is how my game is played.
-Maxine Haze

Lets make a deal.
-Ashton Payne

Behind every broken girl there's someone with the hammer.
-Kitty Parks

Guys want to be me, girls want to get with me.
-Alec Payne

The only thing I want in life, is you.
-Louis Waters

Rumours are what create people's outside.
-Shark

I built my world perfect, and nothing's going to ruin it.
-Cynthia Jacobs

The rides the funest part, no matter how good the end is promised to be.
Love J

~*~*~*~

Maxine Haze is the deal maker of the school, when she's approached by the co-captain of the football team, Ashton Payne, she's annoyed to say the least.
But when he sells his soul and gives her a favour in exchange for her to accept his deal, what will happen?
And what's the hidden story behind the Payne brother and Max's past?
And seriously what is Shark's real name?

~*~*~*~

DEALS HAS BEEN POSTED PLEASE CHECK IT OUT LOVE YA. xoxo