17. Revenge best served even.

I glanced in the mirror as Chloe backed away a proud smile on her face. She had managed to conceal the scratch and had applied eyeliner perfectly making my blue eyes stand out. The lip was a bit tricky but she had applied some lip stick making the redness of the cut blend so the only evidence if it being split was the little medical clip.

"Wow, thank you so much Chloe," I smiled brightly standing up and hugging her.

"No problem you look beautiful," she smiled hugging me back.

"My turn," Britty squealed sitting back down in my spot and Chloe started on her.

"I'll go get changed," I smiled walking to my closet and pulling out a blue and black play suit with matching black pumps.

"Oh that's so cute," Tabby smiled as I showed the girls what I was wearing for tonight.

"I got it online," I smiled walking to the bathroom to change into it.

"Zac just texted me I have the address we should leave soon its almost eight," Tabby called through the door and I slipped into the play suit.

"Okay I'm ready just let me get some earrings," I smiled stepping out the bathroom and slipping my pumps on.

I walked over to my jewellery box picking up some sliver hoops and diamond studs as I had two piecing on my ears.

"Have you always had writing on your ankle?" Chloe asked cocking her head at the tattoo on my ankle.

"Yeah I got doves on my ribs too," I smiled realising that it was one if the first time someone had noticed my tattoos.

"No wonder I've never seen it your always wearing jeans," Britty said matter-of-factly.

"Here," I smiled sliding the straps if the play suit past my shoulders so the tattoo of pure black doves was visible.

"That's so cute," Chloe smiled.

"And your always wearing your jacket too," Britty smiled as Chloe finished her make up and she went to get change.

"Now hair sit down Jackie!" Tabby instructed and Chloe started with her own make up.

Tabby pulled my hair into a messy fishtail that still looked good with my outfit and bobby pinned a few loose strands as Britty came out of the bathroom with a high waist skirt and a tucked in blue singlet.

"Cute I have the prefect heels for that," I smiled pulling out some dark blue stiletto that I had brought a few years ago.

"Wow thanks so much Jackie," Britty smiled putting on the heals and Chloe went to get change now.

"Come here," Tabby instructed and in a few seconds Britty's soft blonde hair was in a neat bun with little strands of hair escaping the bun.

"Okay three out of four come on Chloe!" Britty called nicking in the door.

"I'm not sure about this guys," she called back sounding worried.

"Come out! Show us," I pleaded noticing her unsureness and she opened the door slightly.

She had chosen to wear a black dress that ended just above her knee, she looked absolutely stunning.

"Wow," I breathed my mouth agape like everyone else's.

"I know it's bad should I go change?" She asked distressed.

"No you look stunning," Tabby commented and glanced down at her own short high waist denim pants and black sleeveless button up that had a lace backing.

"Guys be honest," she said frowning.

"It's true but Tabby you need to do her hair and I'll fine her some heels," I instructed and Tabby pulled Chloe onto the bed and started working on her hair.

When I had come back with some simple black heels Chloe's black hair was braided to one side and pushed over her shoulder.

"Here," I smiled passing her the heels and she slipped them on getting up and looking in the mirror.

"Stunner," Britty smiled standing beside her in the mirror.

"We all look pretty damn good," I smiled at the three girls in front of me.

"Okay no more checking yourselves out we gotta go," Tabby said pushing us out the door and I patted Lola goodbye softly as she was asleep on the couch.

We walked out to Tabby's car me smiling sadly as I couldn't ride my bike. "It will be there tomorrow," Tabby said rolling her eyes and unlocking her car.

"Who's our sober bob?" I asked as I climbed in after the girls.

"I am," Tabby smiled.

"Okay so text me if your gonna cancel," she added and we all nodded in agreement, we drove down a few roads until I noticed we had turned into the rich beach house neighbour hood.

Tabby pulled up at a house filled with people and music blasting a song that I hadn't heard before.

"Okay guys curfew is two in the morning that's when I'm leaving," Tabby warned and we nodded in understand meant.

We got out walking up to the door and pushing our way in. "Excuse me, excuse me, please move, move, get out of the fucking way!" I ended up saying pushing through the crowd of sweating teenagers grinding together.

"Oh hey Jackie, what are you doing here?" A familiar voice asked and I smiled coming into the kitchen where there was less people.

"Oh hey Jordan, Zac invited me and I came here with my friends," I smiled motioning to the girls behind me.

He had a panicked look on his face as he noticed Britty and I smiled nudging him to close his mouth.

"You guys look hot," he said looking away from Britty as she blushed playing with her fingers.

Oh I see....

"Hey Britty I'd like you to meet Jordan," I smiled pulling her forward.

"Oh.. I s-saw you a-at the track, you asked me about the weather..." she smiled shyly focusing on her hands.

"Yeah I'm not good at talking...." he blushed glancing at me and I bit my lip trying not to laugh.

"Jordan! Where you go bro? That girl wanted your number!" someone said walking through the crowd and towards us.

Really him?

"Oh Jackie," he smirked looking me up and down.

"Oh eye rapper," I said sarcastically.

"And who are your friends?" he asked with a devilish smirk glancing at the girls behind me and Britty next to me.

"Off limits," Jordan said hitting the back of his brothers head.

"I'm pretty sure I should be doing that," Jay grunted scowling Jordan.

"This may be your party but I will kill you if you touch any of these girls," Jordan warned and I was taken aback, his party?

"Don't worry little bro I won't touch them," Jay said rolling his eyes and patting Jordan's hair.

"Jay your- who invited them?" Jesse snarled pushing past the crowd.

"I did," Jordan and Jay said at the same time actually trying to defend us.

"Well you did ask for sluts at your party," Jesse muttered aiming the insult at me.

"I'm a slut?" I laughed with no humour.

"Most defiantly are, and so are your friends," he spat.

"Oh Jesse honey, you need to check your facts, your the only slut here," I cooed like I was talking to a baby.

"Hey Jackie can we talk sometime about... that thing?" Jordan asked nodding his head slightly at Britty.

"Yeah sure smoothie bar near my school, sometime this week for lunch?" I asked with a smile forgetting about Jesse for a moment.

"Is Thursday good?" He asked.

"Yeah here pass me your phone," I instructed and typed in my number.

"So it's a date," he smiled and I noticed Jesse stiffen from the corner if my eye.

"Defiantly." I smirked shooting Jesse a 'what the fuck' look. He ignored me and walked into the crowd with Jay.

"Guys drinks?" Jordan asked pointing to the cooler next to him.

"Can I just have a bottle of vodka?" I asked and he nodded passing me the whole bottle.

I waited for the girls to get cups poured of different liquids as I took a sip of the vodka the liquid burning my throat at first.

**

"A whole bottle to yourself really?" I heard a sly voice asked and I turned around already knowing who I would see.

"Hey Zachary-dachary," I said rolling my eyes at him. Shame his a jerk otherwise I would of liked his jokes and his flirting.

"So I heard from Jesse that your going out with Jordan," Zac smirked.

"Yeah," I shrugged not seeing his point.

"I invite you to a party and you agree to go on a date with Jordy? Ouch," he said in mock hurt.

"I'm not going out on a date with him. Were just going for smoooothies," I said raising an eyebrow.

"You probably have to explain that part to Jesse," he chuckled and pointed into the crowd.

I followed his finger with my eyes and laughed when it came to rest on Jay, Blake and Jesse sitting on chairs on top of a platform with the words birthday boy hanging over Jays chair.

They both had two girls sitting on their laps with bikinis, I notice Jesse shooting glances in my direction and smirked turning back to Zac.

"Could you do me a favour? I really just want to piss him off," I smiled at Zac and he raised and eyebrow.

I glanced back at Tabby who was getting chatted up by some guy. "Tabby don't kill me its just revenge," I smiled at her and she nodded her head getting the unspoken message, this may of been one of the many ways that we had chosen to get back at Jesse.

I put on the most flirty smiled I had wrapping my arms around Zac's neck and playing with the back of his hair. "Revenge is best served evenly," I whispered into Zac's ear.

"What-" he was cut off as I crashed my lips into his, I nibbled his bottom lip an he let out a moan. Boys these days..

It was payback for how many corners I had turned and seen Jesse making out with someone new.

"Wow," he breathed when I broke the kiss.

"Still watching?" I asked and he glanced over my shoulder.

"He saw but his making out with the girls on his lap now," Zac frowned.

"Sorry about that," I smiled sadly at him feeling bad for using him.

"Trust me anytime," he smiled and I unwrapped my arms from him.

"Well I do owe you, you did tell me about the party," I smiled.

"So do I get another just because I'm hot?" he asked winking at me.

"If you weren't a jerk than I might actually like you," saying my pervious thoughts.

"I think Jackie that I've come to realise that it's never going to work between us," he smirked shaking his head.

"Oh I thought we had a connection?" I pouted holding in my giggles.

"Just promise me you won't hurt Jesse to much, he maybe a douche but he had been through a lot," Zac said more seriously.

"As much as he likes to think it I'm not a slut, I'm not even that much of a bitch," I frowned.

"What about all those boys I saw you chatting up all week?" he asked raising an eyebrow.

"Truth, I wasn't talking about dating them, I was asking for anything I had missed in class," I said bitting my lip and hiding my smile.

"Oh Zac! Come on," I girl pleaded with him pulling his arm.

"Booty call?" I smirked.

"Something like that," he smirked backing away and walked off with the girl.

**

"Girls lets dance!" I smiled pulling the girls from the guys chatting them up.

"But that guy was really nice," Chloe frowned slurring her words. Lightweight.

"Chloe your drunk already?" I frowned.

"What were you talking to Zac about?" Tabby asked when Chloe didn't reply.

"Surprisingly it was a rather normal conversation, it was weird like he wasn't so jerky," I said noticing he barely hit on my besides playfully.

**

"Jackie!" I heard someone shout and I glanced over to where the sound had come from.

I frowned when I saw the waving Jay still in his kings chair.

"What?" I asked leaving the girls to dance together and standing on the floor next to the platform.

"Come here!" he smirked patting his lap and the girls sitting there moved.

"Why?" I asked raising an eyebrow and drinking some of the vodka.

"Pleeeaaseee! Its my birthday," he pouted slurring his words.

I rolled my eyes taking another drink from the vodka and climbing on stage.

"Now that your up you gotta sit on my lap!" he grinned, I glanced at the people around us and notice that Jesse was still sitting next to him but so was Blake on the other side.

"Really Blake?" I smirked shaking my head and he flashed me a smile before turning back to the girls on his lap.

"Jackiiieee!!" Jay whaled.

"Nah Jay, I'm not sitting on your lap, your an eye rapper," I said shaking my head.

"But it's my birthday!" He groaned.

"Please Jackie get on his lap!" Blake frowned.

Well he was drunk, and I would kill him if he tried anything. Plus, it was his birthday...

How much of this have I drunk, I frowned glancing at my nearly empty vodka bottle.

I shrugged walking over and sitting down on his lap. "Best birthday ever!" he smirked.

"Only because this was a full bottle," I smirked bitting my bottom lip.

"When did you get it?" he asked scratching his head.

"I have no idea, I don't even remember the time," I mumbled frowning.

"It's like sometime in the morning," he slurred.

"Than I gotta go soon," I slurred and smiled wrapping my arms around his neck.

"Only because its your birthday," I whispered softly in his ear and with that I pressed my lips on to his, really how drunk was I?

We kissed for what felt like forever in my drunked state. I pulled a part from him smiling. "Savour it honey it won't happen again," I smirked getting up and walking from the stage while he was still dazed from it all.

I smiled to myself swirling his keys around my fingers, don't let a girl kiss you if you have stuff in your pockets.

I walked out to the front of the house feeling like I could only remember half the night. "Jackie!" I heard someone call and smiled when I noticed it was Tabby.

"I got thingy Ma bobs keeyyss!" I called back giggling.

"That's nice come on we gotta go, I got all the girls," Tabby said rolling her eyes at me and putting me in the back seat.

**

"Tabby you know your the bestest best friend ever," I mumbled sometime on the drive back.

"Just get some sleep Jackie," she said softly.

**

I groaned rolling over and off whatever I was laying on, I groaned as I hit the cold floor, "what happened?" I asked to no one in particular.

<><><><>