46. Private Jets.

You know those times when you are woken by probably the worst thing in the world, like getting licked in the mouth by your dog or having something even more disgusting happen. Well this was one of those moment when you just wished that you hadn't been woken at all so you didn't have to know.

"Hey babe, you were good last night, hit me up anytime you want," I was woken by someone whispering that into my ear.

My eyes shot open in surprise and I looked over at the guy that was fully naked with only a blanket covering him. He had blackish brownish hair that went down too his shoulders and it was not a good look.

"And you are?" I asked raising an eyebrow at him, what the hell happened last night? my head is pounding.

"I thought I wasn't suppose to remember your name," he muttered standing up, putting all of himself on display.

And that display wasn't that good, I could of at least picked a better view.

"I slept with you, didn't I?" I groaned as I hit me, somewhere inside me all my pride just died.

But I couldn't have gotten drunk I was drinking coke the whole night!

"Yep, you were pretty good considering that was your first time," he said as if it was a compliment and he picked up his boxers putting them on.

"I lost my virginity to a guy I can even remember the name of," I growled, angry at myself.

"It's Wayne," he said rolling his eyes at me yet again and putting on his shirt.

"Yeah I don't care," I shrugged grumpily chucking his jeans that were beside me at him.

"Well goodbye," he said awkwardly and escaped out of the room.

I screamed into my pillow, even though it didn't help at all, it just increased my pounding headache. I clutched onto my head letting out a groan and going to find my clothes, I needed a shower.

I felt dirty, that was my first time, I couldn't get it back.

I guess I didn't realise what I had done until moments later and numbness took over my body as hot water rolled down my back.

After I got out I sat against the railing of my balcony not wanting to look at the bed until I had clean sheets and this nightmare was over.

My virginity was the only thing I considered important to me.

And now it was gone.

I'm not sure how long I had say there, but I knew that it wasn't just for an hour.

"Jackie?" I heard someone call from down stairs and I slowly got up looking away from my bed as I passed it.

I noticed a used condom that was sitting next to my bin and winced. At least we used protection right...

Even though I couldn't get pregnant because when I had turned sixteen and was legal dad had made me get a bar in my arm that lasted three years.

I scrunched my nose in disgust and grabbed a tissue putting the nasty thing in the bin.

Officially scarred for life.

"Jackie?" I heard the voice call again and I opened my door following the sound. I was going to punch them, I was not in the mood for a conversation.

"Shut up will you," I hissed as I walked into the kitchen where everyone was sitting. I mean everyone, Kain, Zac, Chloe, Tabby, Britty, Scott, Connor, Logan, Blake, Toby, Jake, Archie, Jay, Jordan, Matt, Lucky, Ash, Alex, Cole, Kyle, Kara, Riley, Fay and even Jesse.