49. Just Keep Swimming.

"How long are you going to avoid your bed for?" Toby groaned nudging me so I feel off my lovely, comfortable couch.

So I found out that the couches I brought weren't for sleeping on...

"Until I don't feel like throwing up each time I see a bed," I grumbled rubbing my face.

"Jackie I changed the sheets and flipped the mattress, your room doesn't even look like anyone's had s-" Toby started but I cut him off.

"Don't say it!" I shook my head getting up and stretching.

"Well you need to get ready for school you have half an hour," he rolled his eyes at me.

"But I'm still jet lagged," I pouted.

"Jackie we got home yesterday and you fell asleep at twelve and slept till, well now," he pointed out.

"But I don't like school," I groaned pulling a strand of my hair out of my mouth.

"If you don't go, I'll know and haul your ass to school with the help of Logan," he smirked, now that was a threat.

Logan was the worst person to wake you up or get you anywhere, the first time he tried to get me to come play laser tag with him and I had refused, he brought laser tag to my house with over thirty little kids...

And to this day I still wonder where he got all those kids.

"I'll be there," I surrendered.

"Good, I'll see you at lunch, your treat because your the rich person," he said sticking his tongue out at me.

"I haven't gotten my cards yet remember," I yawned.

"Still your treat, do you have work tonight?" He asked.

"Yeah till seven, so your making dinner," I grinned.

"I would have to make dinner anyway," he rolled his eyes.

"Duh, your the big brother, you also have to tie my shoe laces," I stuck my tongue out at him.

"I'm never telling you where your cookies are now," he shrugged.

I gasped dramatically, "where are my babies?"

"Under your mattress," he smirked before doing a slight wave and walking out the door.

"Asshole," I yelled after him.

I sighed as I heard his bike drive off and walked slowly up my stairs, just don't look at it.

Remember your going to be strong, your going to show Jesse that your not an emotional wreck, your going to make him want you.

I smirked to myself my confidence finally coming back and I pushed open my bedrooms door heading straight to my walk in robe.

I grabbed my black skinny jeans and my red sole black pumps, limited addition baby. I walked over to the other side of the room grabbing my electric blue off the shoulder shirt and black leather jacket.

I changed into my outfit and left my hair down applying natural make up on my eyes and a lip stick that matched the same shade of my hair. I smirked grabbing my dove bag and slinging it over one shoulder.

Grabbing my keys, purse and sunglasses as well I headed out the door getting into my Lexus.

I drove into school a few minutes before the bell and smirked leaving on my superman shades, fixing my bag before I got up.

Turning off my car I opened my door stepping out one foot at a time and bumping my door closed with my hip, walking off I locked my car smirking as the jocks ogled my ass as well as every guy I walked past.