44. The Note.

I slipped on my hoodie smiling to myself, it was quarter to three in the morning. And I was getting ready to see mr hottie.

I couldn't wait!

I put on my converse grabbing my keys and phone off my bedside table. I trudged down stairs grabbing my leather jacket on the way out.

I walked into my garage getting onto my bike and closing the garage door as I exited.

I took off toward the gym, it was cold so I was lucky that I layered my clothing. I pulled into the crowded parking lot with people spilling out of the doors.

I pushed my way through the crowd and to the front just as I heard a familiar voice speak over a microphone.

"Welcome, rift rafts, to our first men's fight night this term," I looked to see the mystery boy standing in the middle of a ring where the cage wasn't lowered.

"We love you Aiden!" A group of girls shrieked from somewhere in the crowd.

"Thank you, I love me too," he nodded in the direction of the girls.

"Anyways, I will be your incredibly sexy host this evening for our first punch up," he said into the microphone showing off his prefect teeth as he smiled.

"Lets start with our first match, please welcome, Tyler and Connor to the ring!"

I frowned and looked to see two boys walk out from a door doing a handshake and stepping into the ring. Wait... That was Connor...

"Yes guys fight!" Aiden smirked but he didn't move from the ring.

Connor shook his head and said something to mr hottie, "oh wait your the medics, I knew that."

Connor rolled his eyes and grabbed the microphone, "hello all you lovely people, I apologise for the stupidity of your host... Who isn't very good at reading a piece of paper!"

Aiden snatched the microphone back sticking his tongue out at Connor as him and Tyler got out of the ring.

"It's not my fault, I need a new secretary! Miss Wendy ogles me to much!" He protested to the crowd.

The next thing you know there's a heal flying into the ring that was thrown by a middle age woman, "I'm joking miss Wendy, I love you."

She rolled her eyes and walked away giving Aiden the finger, the crowd laughed and the host just shook his head.

"Back to the point, the first match will be against, a twenty year old man and a nineteen year old idiot, please welcome Coby and Jake into the ring!"

I huffed, was everyone I knew here..?

Jake walked out and got into the ring smiling at the people who cheered him on and making the girls swoon. Than a man probably a head taller walked out with a scowl on his face and got into the ring flexing his abnormal muscles.

Jake was going to die...

"You boys know the rules, the first one to tap out or pass out loses, and the match starts when the cage lowers and the bell rings," Aiden said stepping out of the ring and the two boys nodded.

Jake pulled off his shirt chucking it to the corner as the cage lowered, the only thing he had on were a pair of blue boxing shorts.

And that was a definite plus when we were going out..

I know I was suppose to hate him for cheating on me.. But truth be told I probably couldn't actually hate anyone, maybe really dislike them but not hate.