9. Class Teachers & Students.

(Edited)

"Jackie get up your going to be late for your first class!" Tabby yelled jumping up and down on my bed.

"What time is it?" I yawned sitting up and rubbing the sleep from my eyes while Tabby got off my bed.

"It's eight school starts in half an hour," she called running down the hall.

I shot out of bed and ran to the bathroom and jumped in the shower.

"Jackie what are we going to do with Lola for the day?" Tabby called through the door.

"Leave her here. We toilet trained her and she has her food and water. She'll be fine," I called getting out of the shower and drying myself.

I walked back into my room and pulled out my skinny jeans and white printed singlet and got dressed.

"Hurry up Jackie we have ten minutes," Tabby yelled walking past my open door and putting her blonde hair in a pony tail.

I grabbed my white dove bag and the my phone, purse, keys and school stuff in it. I quickly brushed my hair and put it up in a messy pony tail like Tabby's.

"You ready?" Tabby asked from my door.

"Yep lets go," I smiled petting Lola goodbye as I closed my bedroom door.

Even though we lived on campus the school was still a bit of a walk, and adding to the fact that we would of been late I drove. Tabby in her car as she refused to go near my bike.

"What do you have first?" Tabby asked as we met up at the schools doors.

"Um... Maths with Ms Kay," I replied looking at my timetable.

"Yes we have that together," Tabby beamed. "What else do you have?"

"Physics with Mr Bentley, design with Mrs Hoyt, humanities with Mr Peg and drama with Mrs Taylor," I smiled.

"So we have design, humanities and maths together," she beamed. "What are you planing on being?"

"Architect probably, you?"

"Fashion designer hopefully," she smiled.

"Come on we better hurry," Tabby smiled as the bell went signalling class. We hurried to our first class, pushing past people who gave me weird looks. We took a seat at the back of the class as the teacher set up a projector.

**

"That was boring," I sighed walking out of the classroom. We had just watched the most boring math related movie ever.

"Yeah," Tabby agreed letting out a yawn as she had fallen asleep during the class.

"Can you help me find my physics class?" I asked unsure of where physics was.

"Physics... so that's in the science building just go down there and you'll see a big blue building and look for the letters G6," she smiled pointing down a corridor.

"Okay thanks Tabby I'll see you during the break," I smiled walking down the corridor.

"What colour building?" I asked myself looking at three different coloured buildings and letting out a sigh.

"Um... Excuse me which ones the Physics room?" I asked a light brown headed boy with green eyes that walked past me.

"The blue one. You new here?" He asked.

"Yeah, Jackie," I introduced myself.

"Scott," he smiled.

"Thank you Scott," I smiled walking away to the blue building.