The first encounter part 2

You'd only met him briefly like three times at the most but you definitely do not remember him looking like that. What's so different? You ask yourself. What could be so different that you do not recognise him?
Unless it's not him? But that voice is unmistakable. That IS Patrick Stump.

You watch as Pete and Patrick belt out their song. At this point Joe is leading a strong air guitar performance close to them, with their drummer Andy bashing his hands against his legs in rhythm to the song; both mouthing along. It's a shame they didnt have their instruments, they're in the band too. The duo finish with a cheering half drunken room. They're both grinning and laughing about as they signal to Joe and Andy to join them in a celebratory group hug.
As the room calms down and everyone goes back to partying, Pete remains stood in the centre leaning against the fireplace, and Patrick shyly standing next to him, quietly chatting and chuckling to whatever Pete was responding with.
You walk over towards them, heart pounding through your chest wondering what the hell you're going to say when you approach them.
Pete looks over Patricks head and smiles at you as you get closer.
"Dork!" He scream's at you and holds his arms out to embrace you into a hug. "Fugly!" You respond as his arms smother you. He let's go.
"My man here puts on a good show, right?" Pete asks you as his eyes jump back to Patrick, who is looking at the floor sheepishly and embarrassed.
"Yeahhh!" You look at Patrick, his eyes wander up from the floor and he looks into your eyes.
BAM.
Another tonne of bricks.
He smiles at you - no, he's grinning at you. Pearly white teeth sparkling and his dimples screaming adorable.
"Thanks (Y/N)." He whispers, still looking into your eyes. "How are you?" You can't believe you couldn't recognise him and he still remembers your name and even asks how you are! Guilt shadowed over you.
"I'm great.. Patrick. How are you?"
He smirked.
"Fine, thank you. I hear from Joe that you're going to be our top groupie" he informed. Pete hearing this hovers into the hallway towards Joe, clearly away to get all the gossip he missed.
How the hell did news spread so fast?!
"That's the deal. It's my own fault really for being so absent." You laugh.
"Plenty of time to make up for it. Just means I - we, can finally get to know you!" His eyes wander from your eyes to your lips, and back to your eyes.
You smile. Did he really want to get to know you? He's beyond cute but what would Pete say if anything was going to happen? You felt butterflies as you thought of what it would be like to kiss Patrick; feel his lips on yours.
You realise you're staring at him when you snap yourself out of your moment. "Yeah, it would".
You both nervously laugh.
"Would you like a drink (Y/N)?" He politely asks, as he tilts his head in the direction of the kitchen.
"A drink would be great" you say as you follow him into the kitchen.

** Hey guys! Not sure if you're liking it so far. Please bare with me, I really want to keep going and see how *you* and Patrick turn out.
Any questions or a request maybe? Idk. Let me know and ill see what I can do in the next part or parts coming up :) **