I'm Not Gonna Go Home Alone

You still felt bewildered from the rehearsal; Patrick would glare into your eyes as he sang the lyrics to the sweetest lines of each song. As soon as they finished, he cosied upto you and you knew he meant every word. It felt like nobody else was here, just you and him.
You were all chatting and discussing the next rehearsal. Andy had already left though, and Joe was packing up his equipment to leave too. You and Patrick were on the couch, still cuddled into eachother, his arm around your waist and your hand resting on his thigh.
Every now and then you would glance up at Patrick, and catch him smiling as he stroked the side of you waist and kissed your forehead. He seemed to be as happy as you were, being in eachothers arms and enjoying eachothers company despite only knowing eachother properly for a short time.

"I'm off. Thanks guys, see you next week!" Joe nodded as he headed to the door. Pete saw him out.
"Bye Joe!" both you and Patrick said farewell. You looked up at Patrick again.
"Hey sugar" he smiled and lowered his head, kissing you softly. God, those lips were irressistible.
Pete walked back in, stretching and yawning. It was getting late... it was just after 11pm.
"I've got work tomorrow, but you can stay if you want? your room isnt up to your standards though" Pete said to you, looking more exhausted by the second. "You too Patrick, theres space" he added in.
You wondered what Pete meant by"there's space". 
"Sure. Besides, it cant be that bad?" you asked Pete about the state of the room.
"Its been worse" he admitted as he tried not to laugh. He glanced over at Patrick. "You staying too?"
Patrick looked down at you, already looking up at him. He smirked and bit his lip.
"Yeah I could do." he answered, not breaking eye contact with you.
"Great." Pete said. He checked the doors to make sure they were locked, before he went to bed.
You and Patrick stood up. You both said goodnight to Pete, then headed upstairs.

He was a gentleman. He opened the bedroom door for you and motioned you to step inside.
You rubbed his shoulder as you walked past him. You took a seat on the bed, scanning the room to make sure it was tidy enough for you to relax. He took a seat next to you, slipping off his shoes and removing his sweater, folding neatly, and carefully placing it on the corner chair opposite the bed.
Impressive, you thought to yourself. For a dude anyway.
He sat with his back against the head board, slightly turned to face you. He looked composed.
"You did good tonight" you confessed to him. He chuckled.
"We were alright. Had a very pretty distraction though" he smirked, raising his eyebrow.
You laughed, covering your face with your hand.
"Guess I shouldn't come to the next one then" you teased
"Who said I was talking about you? Pete's new sweater was hot!" he joked. You laughed, harder.
"You're too cute" you said to him through a smile. He leaned closer.
"You're cuter" he said and pulled you in closer, connecting lips with yours. He tasted delicious.

His arms were wrapped around your waist; yours spread across his chest. He was now lying flat on his back, and you were flat on your stomach, half on the bed and half leaning against him.
He stopped kissing you. He gazed into your eyes as he ran his fingers through your hair.
"I'll sleep on the floor" he announced, brushing a strand of your hair behind your ear. You opened your mouth to speak but he continued "I don't want you thinking I want you for one thing... especially since the shed" he tried not to laugh, but your giggle at the shed comment made him snicker too.
"Patrick" you started to speak "you're sleeping in the bed with me, and that's what we'll do; sleep."
He smiled. "And cuddle" he included. You nodded in agreement, grinning and rubbing his chest.