Under The Covers

** WARNING. Fluff & Smut... oh the smut. **

Patrick rubbed your cheek delicately with his fingers. His soft touch had you yearning.
He continued to look into your eyes, while you were gazing back into his ocean blue's, with desire.
He sighed.

"What is it?" you ask him, not breaking eye contact.
"Nothing." he paused and looked down "It's just... I can't wait to fall in love with you."

You were stunned. You felt the same intense lust, but you didnt expect him to blurt it out.
You felt your cheeks ache; you realised you were grinning. Hard.

"Really?" you said through the grin, biting your lip and edging closer to him.
He nodded, slowly raising his head to face you again. He gently pecked your lips, ending the kiss and leaning his forehead against yours, still rubbing your cheek with his fingers.

"Patrick...." you began.
"Yes (Y/N)?"
Your heart was racing inside your chest; you felt a rush of heat to your face.
"Love you." you quickly kissed his lips and forced your head onto his shoulder, embarrassment hovered over you, but it felt right and it felt relieving to finally say the words.
He lifted your head from his shoulder, taking your face into his hands, looking deep into your eyes.
"Love you too" he whispered, pulling your face closer and kissing you affectionately.

You wrapped your arms around his shoulders, pressing yourself against his chest. You felt his chest hair smearing across your chest above your pajama strappy top; it excited you.
He swung his manly arms around your waist, squeezing intently, rubbing up and down your sides.
You felt a warmth in your middle. You pushed your groin slightly into his, just enough to cause abrasion; grabbing his full attention.

"Mmmm." Patrick moaned as he stopped the kiss. "You're a bad girl (Y/N)." he smirked.
"Maybe you ought to punish me" you said in between kisses. He chuckled.
"Maybe I will...." he said as his hand roamed your thigh, shoving you flat on your back.
He pulled himself onto you, as you raised your thigh and crossed your leg around his back; his hand still caressing your thigh nearing closer and closer to your middle.
You were burning for him. The hardness of his length pressed against your leg aroused you intensively. You felt yourself dripping, needing his contact.

"Bad, bad girl" Patrick moaned as he took a handful of your breast into his mouth; his teeth nibbling your stiff nipple, slowly. He knew how excited you were. He took his time, knowing how to tease you.

You moaned, gripping his hair; your back arching slightly.
"Teach me a lesson" you whimpered as he let go of your nipple, leaving a trail of small kisses from your breast, down your stomach.
"You'll not be able to walk for a week once I've punished your bad behaviour" he growled in between kissing your trembling torso. You bit your lip trying not to scream his name, you needed his touch soon. You lifted your other leg so both were at an angle. You waited for him to slowly make his way to your middle. The anticipation made you more wet for him. The bastard knew what he was doing.
His hand, slowly and carefully, slid from your thigh to your panties. He began rubbing you through your panties, watching your reactions as the friction from his fingers caused you to moan.
"Ahhh. Patrick.." you whimpered.

He pulled your panties from your middle using his teeth, then slid them off your legs with his hand. Your heart was beating out of your chest, getting harder to contain your arousal.

He kissed your inner thigh, seperating your legs further apart so he could access you more.
His kisses got closer, and closer as you felt his finger rub against your clit, gaining speed the more you moaned his name. You felt yourself coming to your high when you felt the wet touch of his tongue flick against your clit, slowly and skillfully. You couldnt believe how good he was at this!
"Patrick! Ahh. I'm..." you got dizzy, nearing your high, when he stopped.
"You taste so good, sugar" he whispered as you caught your breath and he pulled himself on top of you, kissing you rough and hard. You could taste yourself on his lips, but you didnt mind cus he was too damn sexy to care. He turned you on more than anyone else ever had.
His hand found its way back to your middle, stroking, and rubbing. His finger entered you, gently preparing you for his next move. He kissed you more, and held you close to him. You swiftly made your way down his chest with your hand, to his length. You took it in your hand and starting stroking, harder and faster. You felt his heart beat against your body as you continued to please him.

He moaned your name, biting his lip as you wrapped your legs around his back.
You were both more than ready.

He kissed you again, releasing himself from the grip of your hand; you felt his finger remove itself from you and replaced by his hard length. You quivered as he entered you, the hardness against your wet stimulated you; grinding yourself onto him, helping him adjust.
He pounded you, deeper, faster, and more intense.
"Fuck. Ahhh. (Y/N!) he moaned, extending the vowels in your name, as he continued to fuck you.
Your nails dug into his back as the rythym of his movements pushed you closer to your high.
You were both panting for breath. Grinding into eachother. Close to your orgasm.
"I'm gonna.." Patrick moaned as you both simultaneously reached your high and exploded. Your back arched as he released his liquids inside you, filling you with his warmth.

He fell on top of you, laying his head facing forward on your shoulder. Panting for breath. Satisfied.
You rubbed the back of his neck and kissed the side of his head. He turned to face you and kissed you, as he pulled the covers over you both to shut out the crisp cold of your bedroom.

"Amazing" he said looking into your eyes, smiling. You smiled back.
"Yes, you are" you told him "Who taught you those naughty things Mr Stump?" you asked, raising your eyebrows as he roared with laugher.
"No, no... nobody... I guess I just know how make you scream my name" he grinned, kissing you once more, cuddling you and trying to stop the trembling of the pleasure you shared. " We connect..."

* * I hope this was good enough Smut you dirty little roadents  ;)
But its relevant to the story for moving forward with "you" and Patrick* *