A Liner Away From Getting You In The Mood

** Warning. Slight smut ;) **

You and Patrick were curled up in a face to face spooning cuddle for a while now; legs entwined, softly kissing and holding eachother, smiling in between kisses and stroking eachothers faces. The warmth of the snuggie wrapped around your bodies kept you both cosy from the bitter cold of the shed.

You copied the rythym of his breathing; every move he made you felt against your skin, giving you a rush of goosebumps and a squadron of butterflies to your stomach.
The more he kissed you, and the more you looked at him, the more your heart skipped a beat.
You craved him. You wanted more, but you didnt want things going too fast. One night stands were not your style and you were pretty sure it wasnt his either. You werent even sure what was going to happen after tonight.

"Your face is cold!" Patrick says to you as he takes your face into both his hands, and kisses every part of your face he can. My goodness this man is far too adorable.
"Patrick!" you scream as you both giggle. He kisses the tip of your nose, and gently pecks your lips.
His lips were so soft. He pulls back, smiling ear to ear, and leans his forehead against yours.

"Hey! I was enjoying that, Stump" you tell him
"Ha. Me too. Maybe a little too much" he admits to you. "You're just what I've been looking for".
AWWWWW. Did he really just say that? He likes you, he actually likes you. Be cool.
"And whats that?" you enquire with a smirk. He laughs and glances into your eyes.
"Everything." he's quick to admit. Without breaking eye contact he rubs your upper arm cautiously as he moves his hand to your hip, gently squeezing and biting his lip.

You start to feel a burning sensation. THE burning sensation in your middle. Uh-oh.
"Patrick..."
"Shhh". He leans in forward and kisses you, slowly and delicately, more passion with each next kiss.
You move your hands from around his neck - one pressed against his chest and the other curving his bum, lightly squeezing. Your fingers tenderly stroke the chest hair poking out from the top of his shirt.
"Mmm" he softly whimpers through the kisses.

His hands wander up and down your waist and back. It's at this point you realise one of his hands are actually up your shirt, stopping and stroking, rubbing your skin... deliberately avoiding one of the two areas you want his hands to travel to and rub; your breasts.
"I'm kinda warm now" he confesses between kisses.
"Me too" you agree as he pulls you even closer, one hand travelling down to your upper thigh, massaging and lightly pinching towards your knee. You can feel his length poking at your groin through his jeans. The feeling of his hard member turns you on even more; you're getting wet for him.
You push your groin against his and grind slightly, just enough for him to notice. He mimicks your movement and you feel him smirking in the kiss. You bend your knee and lift your thigh to his side.
Kissing you harder and harder, he pushes you onto your back and pulls your leg around his waist as he pushes himself onto you. One hand travels up your thigh and stops parallel to your middle,  squeezing your hip. The other hand is stroking your chest just above your left breast. You lean your hand against the one on your chest, and gently push down, giving him permission. He takes the lead and starts cupping your breast. You move your hand from his shoulder, sliding down his chest, pressing it against the bottom of his tummy, and swerving onto his hip. You tug on his belt and use it to pull his hips closer onto your body.

"(Y/N)!" he moans, extending the vowels in your name. He kisses you, moving down your neck and lightly pecking at the top of your breast, still cupping and squeezing with his hand.
You push yourself up forcing him to be up right. He looks at you with confusion, and you smirk as you pull your tshirt off. He grins, and pushes you back, yours and his hands back to the same position, kissing the top of your breast. You run your fingers through his hair as you feel him peel back the cup of your bra and push your nipple into his mouth. Licking, sucking and gently nibbling at your hard aroused nipple. You feel his heartbeat against your chest; he was as aroused as you.
You moan his name into his ear and move your hand from his belt and to the zipper of his jeans.
You feel his dick getting harder through his jeans and it makes your panties a little more wet.
You push your hand next to the zipper and start to stroke him. He moans as he releases your nipple from his slippery mouth, replacing it with his hand, squeezing in a circular motion.
He sits up, frantically pulling his shirt over his head, and throws it to the floor.

You run your free hand across his chest, grooming his chest hair, only turning both of you on more.
As you continue to stroke him above his jeans, you hear the sound of nearing footsteps outside...
You both freeze and an instant cloud of panic hovers of you.
Patrick stands up and bolts to the door, grabbing his shirt on the way desperately shoving it back on as he peeks out the window to see who is approaching. At the same time you shove your shirt back on and pull yourself up. Patrick turns around to you, "It's Pete!" he whispered as the door flung open.

"Dork?" Pete quizzed raising his eyebrow. "Patrick?" his voice changing an octave higher.
"Pete?" Patrick responded. "Hows the party?"
"What are you guys doing in here?" Pete asks ignoring Patrick's question, as his eyes stroll across the shed looking for clues and anything out of place.
"Uh.. Uhm.. "
"Patrick was reading to me. I felt sick." you save him from his lack of words.
Patrick smiles in your direction and looks back to Pete.
"Alright. Well uh, Joe crashed in your room, so." he advised you.
"Oh, okay. I'll uhm.. I'll just walk home, its late."
"Nah man I'll book you a taxi" Pete offers
"No no its ok the fresh air will do me good!" you insist
"(Y/N!)!" Pete yells "You cant wa-" Patrick interrupts him "I'll walk her home".
You look up at Patrick and feel a warm flush of red to your cheeks. He smiles at you and continues,
"Besides, it's just round the corner?" he asks and you nod.
"Alright. See you guys later then" Pete stepped back to let you and Patrick walk out the door so he could lock up the shed. You lead the way down the back yard toward the side of the house to depart from the front; you look back at Patrick behind you, he gives you a grin and widens his eyes at the horror of almost being caught.

** How was that for you all then? **