Chapter 11

Zayn’s POV

“I have to go,” I nodded to both of the guys that I was working with.

“Where are you headed?” Shrugging my shoulders I packed up the few things that I had. "Okay who is it?"

"What?" 

"Who's the girl that's got you whipped?"

"I have to go." Making a hastily exit for the door, I walked to the tube station. The tube station was the same as it always was, leaving me sitting in a sticky seat and the urge to wash my hands a few times before they would recover. I walked out of the tube station, headed in the direction of Maya's house. I stood outside of Maya's house walking up to her door and opening it. "Maya," I called.

"Over here," Maya said and I walked into the kitchen to find Maya smoking a cigarette.

"Maya what're you doing?" I asked and Maya shrugged.

"You could've told me that you're a drug dealer." Maya spoke icily.

"How did you find out?" I asked almost ashamed. Sure I haven't always done the right thing. But I did what I had to do because I needed money.

"Does it matter? The fact is what you're doing is illegal." Maya said and I shook my head in annoyance.

"You know Maya I didn't ask for this." I spat out at her. Maya got to her feet.

"Ask for what Zayn?"

"I didn't ask for you to come into my life, for you to come and try and change me." The words flew out of my mouth before I had a chance to catch them. 

"Well I sure as hell didn't ask for this. As I remember it, it was you that was lying in my fucking yard! You didn't have to stick around Zayn I never asked you to." Maya yelled. Silence fell over the both of us and I found myself crashing my lips onto hers. Her hands fisted the fabric of my t- shirt as we both stumbled into her counter. Slowly Maya moved her hand to the back of my neck tugging at the hair at the nape of my neck. Maya slowly pulled back, both of us breathing heavy.

"I'm still mad at you," Maya breathed.

"I know," I whispered, my thumb brushing her cheek.

**

"Zayn," Maya poked my stomach looking up at me. Her head in my lap as she lay sprawled out on the couch. I hummed in response and Maya rolled over. "Do you remember when we went out on our date?" Maya asked and I nodded. Slowly Maya got up, sitting on her knee's beside me.

"Zayn, I wanna try." Maya murmured, her lips close to my ear.

"Maya,"

"Zayn I trust you, and I want to try." she whispered moving over so that she was straddling my lap. "Just, just touch me okay?" She asked and my fingers brushed the stray hairs from her face.

Maya leaned down to kiss me, our lips moving slow against each other, savoring each movement our tongues made against each other. Slowly my hand moved from her hip, trailing towards her inner thigh. Maya let out a small whimper and instantly my hand moved away. 

"It's okay, keep going." Maya said kissing me again. My hand dragged up towards the waistband of her sweat pants. My finger rubbed over her clit and Maya sucked in a breath. A small moan left her lips as my finger teased at her entrance. I heard her beg quietly and slowly I eased a finger into her.

"Shit," I cursed biting my bottom lip. Maya had moved her head to the crook of my neck a moan leaving her lips every so often. After a few minutes Maya's lips were on mine and she was reaching her high. She shook slightly, and I pulled my fingers out of her.

"Are you okay?" I whispered in her ear and she nodded. Her lips were on mine once again before she pulled away.

"Will you stay here tonight?" Maya asked and I thought about it for a few minutes.

"Yeah, i'll stay here tonight."