Chapter 27

A small scream escaped my lips as the box falls out of my hands. It landed on the ground with a small thud, and I let out a breath, thankful there wasn't anything break-able in there. "I'm sorry," I say looking over at Zayn who shrugs.

"There's nothing too important in there I don't believe." He says picking up the box and walking inside. I follow him in as he sets the last of his things down.

"So that's it." I shrug shutting the door behind me, thankful to get away from cold weather. I walked over to the couch, sitting next to Zayn.

"Yeah, I guess it is." He says wrapping his arms around me. I lay my head on his chest and close my eyes. This week had been a lot more hectic than I thought it would be. Asking Zayn to move in with me was a big step, one that I may not be one hundred percent ready for let alone Zayn.

"What's going on in there?" He asks poking my forehead and I swat him away.

"Just curious as to how you plan on cleaning all of this mess." I say referring to the boxes that are scattered in my living room.

"I'll do it later." He says with a shrug and I roll my eyes. The heat in the house is on full blast and I slip out of my coat.

"Such a procrastinator." I say and he leans down pressing his lips to mine. He lays me down on the couch, and my fingers go to the hem of his jumper. My fingers slip under the fabric, Zayn shivers as my cold fingers touch his heated skin.

"Keep teasing me Maya," He says to me and I smile. I pull back, a devilish smirk plastered on my face and he shoots me a dirty look. I kiss him again, my tongue slipping into his mouth. My hands have a hold on the hem of his shirt now, pulling it up.

"What are you going to do?" I ask running my fingers along his jeans. He grabs my hips, pulling me closer to him.

"I'll take you right here." He speaks lowly in my ear and I chew on my bottom lip. His words are made out to be a threat, but the only thing that's running through my mind is him fucking me right here. "You want me to don't you?" Zayn asks as my eyes flutter shut. He rubs his fingers over me, and all I can properly think about is him.

"Shit, yes." I breathe, pulling his lips to mine. I don't give him time to respond as I'm pulling his shirt over his head. Zayn leans down, teeth nipping at my neck. He pulls down my pants, tossing them to the floor.

I grab the foil packet from his pocket, before telling Zayn to take his pants off. I wrap my hand around him, dragging my hand along his length. I lick my lips before looking up at him, quietly asking if I can taste him. He's quick to nod and I wrap my lips around him. His groans, and the way he says my name is enough to feel my excitement pooling between my thighs.

"Maya, stop." He says and I pull back. The condom is quickly taken from my hands and he slides it down his length, pulling me onto him. A loud moan leaves me, filling the room and isn't long before the only thing that can be heard are the moans that escape the both of us.

**

"You're such a little shit." I say smacking Zayn's arm. He lets out a breathless laugh, that smile gracing his features.

"You're in love with me." He replies and I shrug.

"I am." I agree and he smiles a little wider leaning over and kisses me. His hand trails up my side, coming and squeezing my breast softly. I gasp pushing him away. "Stop that," I scold and he puts his hands up.

"You're naked," He says and I shrug.

"It's my house."

"Our house," he sings and I go to punch his shoulder. He grabs me, pulling me onto him. We start wrestling, giggles and squeals leaving my mouth as we fall to the floor.

"Stop that!" I giggle smacking him. He laughs, shifting himself and I try to slide away from him. "I'm gonna get rug burn." I say and he rolls his eyes. My legs wrap around his torso and I flip us over. "Ew!" I yell, looking at Zayn wide eyed, climbing off of him.

"You're hard." I say shaking my head whilst giggling.

"We were wrestling... naked. Sorry for not controlling myself." He says and I laugh harder.

"Well don't think because we live together, you can wrestle naked with me. Actually, don't think you can be naked at all because you can't." I say resting my back against the couch. Zayn comes over to me and I put my head on his shoulder.

"That's got a nice ring to it, live together." He says and I nod.

"We're roommates." I tease and he scoffs.

"More like lovers," He quips and I let out a breath.

"We're going to have to make household decisions together." I say and he smiles.

"I'm shit at decisions, but I'd love helping you." He says thoughtfully. "We should get a pet."

"What kind of pet should we get?" I ask laughing. He puts his hand on his chin thinking.

"A turtle." He says and nods. "Definitely a turtle."

"We can name him Oliver, and keep him in the bathtub." I say and Zayn shakes his head.

"No Sabastion."

"I like Oliver." I say and Zayn nods.

"Okay, Oliver. Sabastion for short." He says and I laugh. "Maybe we should get a puppy. Me, you, the dog, we would be like a little family."

I lick my lips thinking about the idea of having a family with Zayn. It's something that's popped into my head before, but of course I never told him that, it would probably scare the shit out of him. "A family huh?"

"Yeah, dog's are a man's best friend." Zayn explains and I laugh.

"I think you would be a good dad." I say softly watching his lips perk up slightly.

"Maybe one day we'll find out." He says to me, pulling me into his chest. I remained quiet, closing my eyes.

Nothing between Zayn and I was certain. We had come far in our time together. Going from strangers to lovers in the past few months was something I saw rather amazing. And the only thing I knew was that Zayn was right, we only had time.

★★

I think this is the final chapter. Epilogue soon! x