Chapter 21

Light shone through the cracks of the blinds and I squinted turning over. My face buried in the crook of Maya’s neck I heard her giggle softly, running her fingers through my hair.

I kept my eyes closed, pretending to be asleep. She continued to run her fingers through my hair, and it wasn’t long before I was peppering kisses along her shoulders and collar bones.

"Goodmorning," Maya murmured before I leaned down to kiss her. She smiled before pulling away, "I have to take a shower." She said quietly, climbing out of bed. She let out a yawn before stretching out her limbs. I watched as she padded down the hall, softly closing the bathroom door shut behind her.

The smile failed to leave my lips as I let my mind wander back to the events, Maya told me she loved me. Words I didn’t even know I wanted to hear, yet those three words are the only things I want to hear fall from those pretty little lips of hers.

I didn’t know how long I sat there thinking, but it wasn’t until I heard the bathroom door shut that I  looked up.

Maya walked into the bedroom,  quickly rummaging through her drawers grabbing something to wear. Watching as she got before she came over to me, straddling my waist. Her fingers fumbled with my T-shirt and she chewed on her bottom lip.

"Do you know what next week is?" Maya asked and I shrugged. "Next week is Valentine’s day. We should do something," An audible groan fell from my lips.

"I hate Valentine’s day," I grumbled.

"It could be fun," Maya reasoned.

"Valentine’s day is so cheesy,"

"I’ve never had a Valentine." Maya said smiling. I couldn’t help but pull her body down to mine kissing  her.

My tongue slipped into her mouth, my hands stayed on her back, slowly moving to her waist when her hips rolled into mine. I let out a groan- god she knew how to get under my skin.

"Fuck, if you keep doing that I’m going to take you right here- period or not." I groaned again, she giggled. Mayarolled over onto her side, but my hold on her didn’t allow her to move to far. One of legs wrapped lazily around my waist, I moved closer to her, our faces only inches apart.

"I love you," the soft toned words filled my ears and I smiled.

"I love you too," I said quietly. Her lips pressed softly to mine before pulling back- much to my displeasure. "We have to get out of the house," I commented.

"Let’s stay in," Maya responded.

"We could go get something to eat, and stop at the store. I know how you are about empty cabinets." I rambled on.

"Let’s stay in," Maya said again.

"If you’re not wanting to run around, I can go." It wasn’t that I didn’t want to stay in, but I did have to do somethings before I went up to my parents house.

"Stay here," Maya said lowly, "Stay here and fuck me." Fuck if it wasn’t the sexiest thing I had ever heard a girl say.

My lips were on her’s seconds after the words left her mouth. She rolled her hips into mine, and I rolled onto my back pulling her ontop of me.

Her fingers were at the hem of my shirt, pulling it up. “Take it off baby,” she said and I did as told. Her hands went to the hem of her shirt, taking the material off.

My hands immediately went to her breasts, thankful that I didn’t have to waste anytime by taking off a bra. She rolled her hips into mine, god she looked so good.

"Where’s your condom," Maya practically panted. I quickly reached over the bed grabbing my pants. I wasn’t even sure why I held them in my pockets, the past couple months I’ve only had sex with one person. But right now I was glad I had the silver package in my pocket; tearing the packet open with my teeth Maya tugged at my boxers, kicking them to the floor.

I watched as she lay back on the bed, trailing her underwear down her legs. I leaned over kissing her as I slowly slipped inside of her. Her tongue pushed itself between my lips, twisting along with mine.

She pulled her face away from mine, moaning. “Zayn, I want.” She stopped taking a breath.

"What do you want me to do Maya?" I asked rolling my hips into hers.

"Top, I want to be on top" She panted and I nearly came right there.

"You want to ride me baby?" I asked stopping my motions.

"I didn’t say to stop," She spat and I smirked. I was aware that Maya had a temper, but she wasn’t one to display it in the bedroom.

"C’mon baby, tell me what you need." I coaxed and she groaned.

"Fuck you," She said digging her nails into my arms. I leaned down to her ear.

"I want you ontop of me baby, I want to watch you ride me." I spoke lowly, I felt her nails sink deeper into my arms, and her walls clench around me.

"Shit, fuck, let me ride you." Maya said flipping us over. Her palms fanned out over my chest and she began slowly moving my hips.

I watched Maya as she moved on top of me, she was so fucking perfect. She may not of seen it, but hell I did. Every proportion of her was beautiful in such a different way, it amazed me that someone cold look that breath taking and not have to try.

"I love you," I said holding her hips. I moved my hips up to meet hers and she immediately cursed.

"Fuck, do that again." She breathed and I drove my hips into hers. She arched her neck, unable to contain her moans, and frankly I didn’t want her too. "I love you too," Maya gasped. I pushed her down to my chest kissing her hard.

She moved her hips a few more times and it wasn’t long before she pulled back coming undone, my finish followed shortly after. Maya stayed on my chest, my arms still.wrapped around her, she had no choice but to stay there.

This was different than anything I had known, but sometimes different was good- this different was good. I never had this before and now that I had it I had no clue these were the things I needed, yearned for when I didn’t have them.

I kissed the top of her head murmuring that I loved her, but with the soft snores that came from her, I knew she was fast asleep.

Double update because I don't know when I'll be on a computer again! x