Chapter 22

"You didn’t," I said looking at the    raven haired boy in front of me. If it were any other day, and I wasn’t still in shock, I would have had my lips to his the second they perked up into that signature smirk. But all I could do was look at him and over to the black vehicle parked outside of my house.

"It’s about time I got one of these. Besides I’m going to need it if.. If we decide to go to my parents house." Zayn said and I raised my eyebrow.

"We," I asked, making sure I had heard him correctly. His face faltered slightly, and I wondered if I had done something wrong.

"I can’t go, not without you Maya." Zayn said quietly, I grabbed his hand in mine giving it a reassuring squeeze.

"You don’t have to, I’ll be there." I said, he pulled me closer. His fingers moved to my hips, before he slowly moved them to the back pockets of my pants. 

"I missed you last night," Zayn said and I giggled, my fingers latching themselves to the loops of his jeans.

“No one said you had to leave.” I reminded and he leaned down nipping at my lips.

"I had to work, and then I had to go get this baby." He said and I rolled my eyes. I never understood why men chose to treat their cars as children.

"Well either way you could’ve stayed." I said. He didn’t say anything, he simply leaned down kissing my lips. We stayed like that for a few moments before I pulled back. "Let’s go inside," I said and he nodded. His hands still stayed in my pockets as we walked inside, to which I gave a slight eye roll knowing that no matter how many times I swatted his hands away he wouldn’t have moved his hands.

I took a seat on the couch, only to have Zayn come lay down beside me. His arms went to my waist pulling me in, the two of us tangling ourselves together what with the limited space we had.

"So I’ve been thinking," Zayn began and I playfully rolled my eyes.

"About what?"

"You," He said and I raised my eye brow. "About how incredibly sexy it was watching you fuck me." The words alone were enough to make my insides stir. "And that got me thinking, I want you to take control." He said and I blinked.

"I’m not following," I said honestly.

"I want you to be in charge, tell me what to do, what you need me to do to make you feel good." He said and my breath hitched.

"You want me to tell you what to do?" I asked and he nodded.

"I just want to try it with you, it’s something I’ve never done before." Zayn’s words rang down to my core and I bit the inside of my cheek. The idea of experiencing something new with Zayn in terms of sex might have been all I needed to agree.

"M-maybe we can try it, but not today.."

"I want this to be all on your terms, I want you to feel totally comfortable." Zayn said and I leaned into him.

The rest of the day was spent laying in each other’s arms, talking to one another, the TV glaring in the background. With the heat blasting through the house and the two of us wrapped in each other, it seemed that every time one of us grew to hot we stripped off a piece of clothing until we were down to our undergarments. Zayn slowly leaned down, kissing me just below my ear.

"I love you," I heard him say softly. My stomach fluttered at the words I’ve heard him say, though he’s said it before it still made me weak. Hearing him say it, feeling the vulnerability with each syllable.

"I love you too," I whispered and he leaned down kissing my lips.

**

"It still looks the same," Zayn grimaced and I squeezed his hand.