Epilogue

*Third Person POV*

He woke up with his arms wrapped around her and her head on his chest. Her breathing slow and steady, and it was enough to put a smile on his face. Actually, anything Maya did brought a smile to his face. He brushed the hair from her face, pressing his lips to her hair.

"That tickles," Her voice rang in his ears. Her head raised, hazel eyes locking on his chocolate ones. It was his favorite thing to see in the morning, her face, that lazy smile dancing on her lips. Sometimes he would wonder how he ever went without it, the company of someone else, more specifically Maya.

"Good morning," He murmured softly. She let out a yawn before looking at the clock.

"I don't have to work today, and we're up at nine thirty." She took the blanket pulling it over their heads. Her head went to his chest as she try and go back to sleep.

He laughed before running his fingers up her sides causing her to shiver. She looked up at him, placing a soft kiss on his lips. She wanted to stay in bed with him all day, but somehow she knew that wouldn't do. Today was their anniversary, and Zayn wasn't going to let it play out the way it did last year. Chinese food, and watching movies on the couch.

Zayn tickled her and she smacked him. "Stop it, I'm trying to sleep." Maya said pulling the blankets away from him, curling herself into a ball.

"Well don't be a duvet hog." He scolds her pulling the blanket back. Maya sat up slowly crawling out of bed.

"I'm going to make tea." She says to him pulling his hoodie over her head. The cool wood floor feels like ice against her feet, wishing she put socks on before leaving the room.

Zayn gets up and makes the bed, well attempting, he could never make the bed like Maya. No matter how hard he tried it just wasn't the same. "Zayn where's the cups?" He heard Maya yell from down the hall. Deciding that if he didn't go out there and find them himself he wouldn't get tea, he pads down to the living room seeing Maya on the floor looking through boxes.

"We've lived in this damn flat for a week and neither of us have unpacked yet." Zayn laughs watching Maya shake her head. It took them a while, deciding to move, and then actually finding a place they liked- A loft apartment in central London.

"Yeah, we kinda suck." Maya said shrugging. She grabbed the box of kitchen supplies making her way there.

"You kinda suck." Zayn replied sauntering to the kitchen behind her. She set the box on the counter shooting him a glare.

"You're kinda annoying Malik." She said pointedly. "Put this stuff away." She said hopping onto the counter. He walked over to the box, pulling dishes out of the box.

"You know, we haven't really broken in the new house.." He said nonchalantly looking over at Maya who wore a confused expression.

"What are you talking about, we've been here for a week." Maya said watching his eyebrows perk up. Realizing what he meant she punched his shoulder. "Don't be a perv Zayn. Besides yes we have."

"Not the kitchen," He retaliated watching her raise her eyebrow.

"Gross, we eat here." She said crossing her legs under her.

"I haven't." He replied watching her eyes widen before letting out a laugh.

"Okay, time for me to go somewhere else." Maya said hopping off of the couch. She went to the bathroom, quickly setting the shower up for herself. She stripped from her clothes, stepping into the shower.

She didn't need to turn her head to see who joined her in the shower. Their arms snaking around her waist, his head burying itself in the crook of her neck. The soft kiss he placed on her neck caused her to shudder. "We could do it in the shower instead." He proposed teasingly, Maya rolled her eyes turning to him.