Chapter 1 - This is just the beggining

Joanna's POV

"Nana!" my mom yelled from her bedroom, 'what does she wants now?' I sighed.

"Yeah?" I said standing right at her door, "Did you pack everything you need?" she asked, I hate when she asks that, I'm not a baby anymore, like I'm graduating in three weeks, I think I already know what and how to pack my bags when we're going on vacation, besides it's just for four days.

"Yeah mom" I sighed and got back to my room, which I had to share with my sister, she's 24 and we fight like almost everyday, but I actually love her. My bag was in my bed so I Looked into it just in case I actually forgot to pack something, you never know.

'Yeah, I'm ready' I thought, while closing the zipper and put it on the corner of my room.

Tomorrow we were going to a hotel not so far from my city, just one and half hour sitting in the car. I have to enjoy this summer like if were my last, because I'll start college like two months after my graduation and medicine is not so easy, but that's what I'd love to do since I was a kid, help people.

Next morning I woke up with my mom shouting our names "Hey! C'mon! We have to be at the hotel at 2! Get ready!" she shouted, I think all the neighbors in the building could actually hear her screaming. "I thought the last time I was gonna wake up early was while I was at school, what time is it?" I asked my sister, "9:25 a.m?" she said, Oh well, it wasn't that early at the end.

"Go and take a shower" she told me, "Why me? You go first! Get up!" I said, "I have to do something before" she replied, "I don't care, I'm always the first, go!" I shouted while pointing at the door. And after five minutes of discussing who was gonna go to the bathroom first, I gave up and got up before my mom realized we were still in our beds, and fighting. That wouldn't be so nice.

I turned on my phone to put some music, I love to sing in the shower, like who doesn't?

'You think you see me, you haven't seen nothing, I'm looking for something more than this, I'm feeling no limits...' Rocket was playing while I was singing out loud when a knock cut me off, "What?" I shouted, "Can I come in, please? I really have to go!" my sister told me, "Oh no! You'll have to wait! I don't care, you didn't want to come first, so stay there and wait for me to go out" I said before started singing again.

"Are you ready? Dad's already at the car waiting for us" my brother told my sister and I while standing at our room's door. He was just like me but way taller and 5 years older, I actually love him to death, I don't even fight with him, my only enemy was my sister.

"I'm ready, and Joanny's looking for something at mom's room" I told him, "Ok, let's go!" my sister said while closing the door.

Our trip in the car always consisted of my dad and my mom talking or singing some latin songs of the 80's, my sister sleeping, and my brother and I with our headphones on. Of course, I was listening to one of the best groups of the world, The WANTED. They're not that famous in Dominican Republic, but I'm obsessed with them. My friends think I'm crazy, but I don't care, their music's so good!

'I see you walk away, walk away, so why you're looking back at me like--' "Hey!" I yelled when my sister took my headphones off, "We're here" she said while looking to her right where the hotel was. We've been here before, a lot of times, but we really liked that hotel, and it's not so far from home.

When we entered the hotel, a guy welcomed us and took us to a desk where a girl was, time to check us in. I'm 17, but just because my birthday was in a month, the girl told my parents she'd make an exception while writting "18" in the paper, so I could go to all the parties and activities the hotel offers without any restriction. I was going to be with my brothers anyway, they wouldn't let anuthing happened to me.

We got to our rooms, my parents were sharing one, of course, and two doors to the right was my room, which I had to share with my siblings.

"What do you wanna do first? Wanna go to the beach?" my brother asked us, "Sure, just let me get ready" I told him. I looked into my suitcase and picked some ripped shorts, a black bikini top and a stripped bikini bottom, and a shirt I made that says "I (heart) TW", cheesy I know, but they're all to me.

"Ready!"

When we were already in the hall just about to leave the building to go to the beach I realized I've forgotten my sun block at our room. "Hey, I forgot something at the room, meet you at the beach, okay?" I told my brothers, they nodded and kept walking away.

"Ready" I sighed while leading to the door. "Hey! Jess! Wait!" I heard a voice, a british accent, of course, the sexiest accent someone could have. When I looked to my left there was a guy with a hat on running towards a blond girl like he was late or something. I giggled and turned to my right, where the road to the beach was.

"Nana, here!" my sister waved at me so I could see her through the crowd at the beach. Man this hotel was full today!

Nathan's POV

It was so nice going to vacation with my family. These two months have been so tough with all the recovery from the throat surgery. It's kinda nice getting out of the UK even If it was just for a week, knowing we were going to be so far away where no one would know who I actually am.

It's been two months since the surgery and I'm starting to feel way better than before, but I wasn't ready to sing already.

It's hard being stuck at home while the boys are on tour promoting our new single "Walks like Rihanna", yeah, I know it sounds weird, but it's a good tune. They've already been in Australia, Japan and back to the US. But I was glad they were having fun and working hard. Without me on tour, they had to sing my solos, even Max's done a pretty good job on my I found you solo, oh How I miss singing that tune!

"Nath?" My sister, Jess, asked me while shaking her hand in front of my face. "Yeah?" "What's on your mind? I said your name like three times before you noticed" she said smiling, "nothing, it's just so nice here" I said while going out to the balcony of the room, the view was to die for, you could see the beach, it was beautiful.

"Wanna get some lunch?" I asked her with a big smile on my face, "Sure Nath, Let me just change my clothes and put something more comfy on" I nodded and went to take a shower, it was nice here, but it was so hot I've already had the need to take a shower, so I took a quick one.

"Hey! Jess! Wait!" I yelled at my sister, she was fast, and I was like always a little late, sorry but I wasn't sure on what hat to wear. Someone must've seen me because when I got next to Jess I heard someone laughing and when I turned there was a girl on the other side of the hall, maybe she was going to beach or something.

We got to the snack bar, I picked two slices of pizza while my sister had a salad. "Wanna go to the beach after this?" she asked me, "Sure" I said while bitting my pizza. "Finish your salad, I'll get us a good spot at the beach, meet you there" she nodded and I got up of the table and started walking.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N: So, this is my first fanfic, and I really hope you like it and keep reading it. Since there's no ''action'' in this chapter, I'm uploading the next one in two or three days. 

Oh! and on the right you'll see the shirt she's wearing... I made it =) I love it! 

Just so you know my family and my closest friends call me ''Nana'' (That's the reason behind my username, and the start of the story) =P

BTW, I'm dominican, sorry if my english isn't that good... I'm working on getting my writting skills better each day, This is just the first one ;) xx

And special thanks to my best friend, Karla, for helping me out =P

Follow her --> KarlaGarciaR

Thanks, J <3