Chapter 6 - Our last chance...

Hello there! I can't believe Summer Love has 348 reads already! and 13 votes? Amazing! And the other day I finally got my first comment! ^.^ Thank you so much for your support! I really wish I could actually see who's read the fanfic, so I could give each one of you a BIG HUG! I love you guys! I hope you like how this is going so far! So, there you go guys! Chapter 6 of Summer Love! Enjoy! ;) xx

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Joanna's POV

Oh my God, what did just happen? Did I actually go out with Nathan Sykes? Did he actually kissed my cheek? Even if we didn't talk that much all the night, it felt so good dancing with him, walking at the beach and just seeing him smiling. It was a perfect night. I collapsed on the floor with my back behind the door after I closed it. Tomorrow was going to be my last day here, after tomorrow Nathan will forget about me and just keep going with his life. At the end, I was just another fan he met. I sat there for about half hour just thinking about everything that happened tonight.

I then took a shower and put on my PJ's and pulled my hair up in a messy bun before heading to the bed and laid down next to my sister. I took my phone and saw I got a text from Karla while I was out. She asked me about tonight, but I was too tired to answer her right now, so I put the phone back at the night table, I'll answer her at morning. I started to feel my eyes clossing before all went black.

*Beep* *Beep* *Beep* I woke up to the sound of the room phone, ''Hello'' I said as I picked up the phone, ''Good morning sweetie, we're going out of the hotel today, so wake up the others and get ready'' my mom told me. ''Alright mom, where are we going?'' I asked her, ''Just to visit some places  in the city, it's been a while since the last time we came to this city and didn't just stay at the hotel, you know?'' she said and I nodded. ''Alright, meet you at the lobby, bye'' she said.

I hung up before waking up my brothers, pick my towel and headed to the shower. There's nothing more relaxing than taking a warm shower, I stood there for about ten minutes before it hit me, today was our last day, I wanted to spend the day with Nathan, but i wouldn't, I couldn't let my family down for a boy. People always say Family over relationships, even though we're not in one.

As soon as I got out of the bathroom, my brother got in. I sat next to my suitcase to look for some clothes for today, I pulled out a red bikini, some denim shorts and a white oversized shirt with some red details on it. 

I then remembered Karla texted me yesterday, and I promised I'd tell her everything about the 'not date' or whatever it was. So I took my phone and called her right away.

''Oh my God! What happened? Tell me! Tell me!'' she sounded desperate over the phone.

''Well hello to you too, a Good morning would've been nice you know?'' I chuckled.

''Sorry, but it's not everyday your best friend meets a member of one of the most perfect bands, you know?'' she said. ''But yeah, good morning, whatever, blah blah... Tell me! how was it?'' she asked. I chuckled before telling her everything that happened, she stood quite all the time listening to me. 

''So that's it'' I finished, she didn't say a word. ''Hello?'' I asked.

''OH MY GOD! Did you actually teach him how to dance merengue?'' she asked me before laughing.

''Yeah, I know, he looked so funny while dancing'' I chuckled thinking about him dancing last night. ''But at the end, he did pretty good, I'm a good teacher'' I said and we both laughed.

''So, are you two doing something today?'' she asked me. ''I believe not, mom told me we were going out of the hotel to visit some places here'' I said.