Chapter 10 - New York New York

Joanna's POV

"So when is that you're leaving again?" Karla asked me. "On sunday" I replied. "Three days? Really? We have to go out and do something before you leave" she said and I chuckled. "I'm gonna miss you" she said. "I'm gonna miss you too" I said before pulling her into a hug.

"And where are you gonna stay?" she asked me. "My Aunts, she lives in New York" I replied while shoving some clothes on my suitcase. "Isn't Nathan there?" she asked me. I totally forgot about that, they were at New York working on their next album.

"Yeah, so?" I said. "Maybe you'll see him again!" she said smiling. "Yeah right" I said. "It's New York, I think that city is bigger than this country... Face it, we won't see each other again" I said. I was going to New York to have some fun, forget about college for two weeks, I'm not going to make fake hopes... I wasn't going to see Nathan again, and I knew that since the first day we met.

"I think you'll meet him again" Karla said and I gave her a pretty bad look. "Just saying" she shrugged.

*Three Days Later*

"Take care, babe" my mom said hugging me. "Take care of your sister, Joanny" my dad told my sister. "And who's gonna take care of me?" she joked. "She's old enough to take care of herself, she's 19, she's not a baby" she said. "I know, but take care of her" he repeated.

"I'll miss you" my brother told me. "Oh c'mon! It's just two weeks!" I said chuckling. "Ok, it's time to go" my sister said. "Goodbye girls, we love you, have fun" my mom said before we turned around and started walking towards our gate.

We got on the plane and luckily for me, my seat was next to the window. I took my headphones and my phone out of my purse and started listening to music. Can you guess what I was listening to? Yeah, The WANTED.

I woke up when I felt the plane shaking a little, and when I saw through the window I noticed we were almost landing, I could see the whole city already, and the cars on the streets looked like ants, I don't know, but I've always found that funny.

"Joanny wake up, we're here" I said waking my sister up. "What?" she groaned. "WE'RE HERE!" I said a little louder than before. She woke up right away.

When we had our luggage, we started looking for my aunt. "There she is!" my sister said pointing at my aunt. She had a sign with our names on her hands. She waved at us smiling. We haven't seen her since she moved out of Dominican Republic last year.

"Hi girls!!" she said pulling us into a hug, "You look so grown, I feel so old" she said and we laughed. "Let's go" she said turning around. We walked to the parking lot and got in her car.

"Welcome to New York" she sighed as we had to stop, blame the traffic jam in front of us. "So, it seems like we'll be here for a long time" she said looking at us. "How's college going Nana?" she asked me smiling. "Pretty good, stressful, but I'm doing just fine" I replied and she nodded.

"Oh my God, turn the volume up! I love that song!" I yelled as I heard 'Can't hold us' by Macklemore. Don't blame me, I love it, it's catchy and I know the whole rap of it. "Here we go back, this is our moment, tonight is the night" I started to sing out loud.

Nathan's POV

Fuck New York traffic, this is awful. "How much will we have to wait here?" Tom groaned. "It's New York, get used to it" The driver said. We started to talk about the album and the tracks we wanted to put into it, when we felt the car moving. Finally.

As the car started to move I looked out the window, I laughed as I saw this girl in a car singing, she looked just like Joanna, wait, what? "It can't be" I said. "What mate?" Jay asked. "uhm... Nothing" I replied shoking my head and he nodded.

It can't be her, she's at Dominican Republic, isn't she? She must be at college Nath, what the hell are you thinking? She would've told me if she was coming, wouldn't she? Well, it's been a while since we last talked. I gotta keep my mind straight, that's not Joanna...

--------------------------------------------------------------------------- 

A/N: OMG! Joanna's at New York!!! What do you think is gonna happen there??? =O

IF SUMMER LOVE GETS MORE THAN 1000 READS AND 40 VOTES I'LL POST CHAPTER 11!!!!

Hope you like this one, I just wrote it and couldn't help but posted it xD I'm not very patient...

IF YOU WANNA FOLLOW ME ON TWITTER, MY USERNAME IS @nana1895 AND I ALSO HAVE A FAN ACCOUNT ON IG @drlovestw =)

So, don't forget to comment, vote, add this to one of your reading lists and I don't know xD

Love you, J ;) xx