Chapter 13 - My best friend

Joanna's POV

The next day I woke up happier than ever, I've really missed hanging out with Nathan, and I still couldn't believe I'd met The Wanted, I knew Nathan of course, but the whole band? Amazing. They were so sweet with me, speciallu Jay.

I got out of bed as soon as I heard my phone buzzing. It was a text. I took my phone and checked it. "Who's texting you huh?" Joanny asked me. "Nath, he just sent me the adress, could you give me a ride please?" I asked her and she nodded.  

"What time is it?" I asked her. "8:45" she replied. "Oh my God! I have to get ready! I said I was gonna meet him at 10! What am I gonna we--" "Girl relax!" my sister yelled. "You're making me nervous, seriously" she said. It's not everyday that you get the chance to hang out with your favorite boyband.

I went to take a shower and fifteen minutes later I got out to start getting ready. I put some white skinny pants, a black high-low top with an infinity sign, a pair of vans and did my makeup light, so it'd look natural. My hair was already curled since I pull it into a bun last night, so I just let it loose.

"Ready?" my sister asked me and I nodded. "Just let me text Nath, to tell him I'm on my way" I told her. "I'll be on the car" she said before getting out of the flat.

'To Nathan: Hey, I'm just getting out of the house right now, will be there in 10 maybe? ;) J xx'

I shove my phone in the purse and walked out of the house. Twenty minutes later, blame the New York traffic, we were in front of the hotel. "Are you gonna come with me or you're going somewhere else?" I asked Joanny. "I'm gonna go and get some starbucks, call me if you need something" she said and I nodded before she turned the engine on again and started driving.

I entered the hotel and got up on the elevator right away. I got out of the elevator and started looking for the room. I knocked at the door and when the door opened It was Siva's girlfriend, Nareesha.

"Hello?" she said confused. "Hi uhm... I'm Joanna?" I said with a shy tone. "Oh! You're Nath's little Summer Love!" she said pulling me into a hug. I guess I'll have to live with that nickname now. "Nareesha!" I heard Nathan yelling from inside the room. We both chuckled before she stepped aside and let me walk in.

"Hey guys" I said as soon as I saw the boys. "Oh! There she is! My best friend!" Jay said pulling me into a hug. "Mate, stop it" Nathan said laughing and pulling him aside. "Hey" he said. "Hi" I replied.

"So I actually forgot something yesterday when I asked you to come here?" he said and I nodded waiting for him to keep talking. "I totally forgot we had a Wanted World web chat today" he said. "Oh, I could go if you want me to" I said. "No, I don't want you to go" he said quickly.

"You can stay with us sitting here" Nareesha said. "Us?" I asked her, she was the only one there. "Yeah, Kelsey's coming to, she's getting ready in her room" she said and I nodded before I sat on the table with her. "So when does it start?" I asked. "Five minutes" Tom replied.

After five minutes they were already all together in front of the laptop waiting for the webchat to start. "Well hello there!" Tom said first before everyone else started saying there hellos too. They just started to be themselves, crazy weirdos boys.

At one point Nareesha, Kelsey and were talking and we started laughing, all the boys looked at us with a confused look. "Sorry" we said.

"Oh, they wanna know who's here too" Max said. "Well, There's Nunu, Kelsey an--" Siva started when Jay cut him off. "Nathan's little girlfriend, Joanna" he said. Wait what? I just stood there in shocked i didn't even know what to say.

"Oh thanks mate, now they're going all crazy, guys I'm single" Nathan said. Now I can breathe. I gazed Jay an he looked down chuckling. "I was kidding ok? He doesn't have a girlfriend, he's a weird kid, you know that" Jay said chuckling which made me laugh really hard.

"Someone wants to know who is Joanna" Max said looking at Nathan. "Would you come here? They wanna know you" Tom asked me and I shook my head like crazy. Hell no. They'd hate me. Jay looked at the boys with a weird face. "Well, If you don't come here then..." he started before all the boys, besides lazy Nathan of course, ran towards me.

"Boys stop it! No! Nath help me!" I managed to say curled up in the corner but it was in vain. After two minutes of fighting, I was next to Nathan in front of the laptop. Nath was laughing so hard, his face was red. "It's not funny, and thank you so much for all your help" I told him.

"So guys, this is Joanna" Siva said from behind me. "Hi" I said waving at the camera. I was so nervous, I'm part of the Fanmily, and sometimes they don't react really well when Nath has a girl next to him. But I was just his friend. Maybe they won't send me hate.

"So Joanna, they want to know how we met?" Nathan said smiling at me."Oh God" I sighed pulling my face in my hands. "It's a funny story" he said looking at the camera. He started telling them our story, the whole thing, how I reacted when the ball hit me, when he cleaned my forehead, EVERYTHING. "So, that's it" he said. By that time the only thing you could read was "Aawww" all over the screen. "So yeah, she's my best friend" he said smiling at me.

"She's his Summer Love" Tom said from behind us. "He secretly likes her" Jay said. "I don't like her!" Nathan yelled. "Well, I like her, but... Not like... You know... She's my... She's just my friend" he said before groaning. I chuckled, he was so sweet. "You guys are so bad, stop making fun of the baby before he starts crying" I joked and everybody laughed. "The next time you need help, I won't do anything, I'm just gonna sit and watch you suffer" he said. "Whatever, that's the only thing you do, you lazy!" I said chuckling.

After twenty more minutes laughing and answering some more questions, the boys waved goodbye at the camera. "So what are we gonna do now?" Kelsey said sitting on Tom's lap. "Maybe get some lunch? And then we could go to Central Park maybe?" Max suggested and we all agreed.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N: Crappy chapter, I know... But the next one will be way better and longer! *.* So hope you liked it.

Don't forget to vote, comment, make some suggestions maybe? Or add this to one of your reading lists.

AND THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR ALL YOUR SUPPORT!!

Love you, J ;) xx