Chapter 29 - It's over

4.3K reads!!! OMG! OMG! OMG! And 185 votes! Wtf?? YOU GUYS ARE THE BEST!!!!! Thank you so much!!!!

Hope you like this chapter, I personally think it is pure shit xD

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Joanna's POV

Nathan and I got into the car since it was getting dark already. Nathan took his phone out and turned it on. I saw him scrolling down through his messages, when his face changed from happy to shock. "What's wrong?" I asked him. "Jay" he said. "What? What happened to him?" I asked worried. "He told Paul I was the one that took you away from the wedding" he replied. "He said Paul was about to go to the Police station so they start looking for you, so he told him" he finished. Shit, Paul.

I truly loved Paul. Loved. As soon as I saw Nathan I started to have feelings for him all over again. And then he did this and God that kiss felt so good! It was just like the old times. And now Paul knew. I didn't even want to think how he was gonna react.

The drive back home was completely silenced. Nathan was holding my hand and I was just looking out the window. We soon arrived to my appartment. "Want me to come with you?" Nathan asked me and I shook my head. "I don't think that's a good idea, It's better if I go alone" I told him and he nodded. I got out of the car and opened the building's front door. I went upstairs and stopped in front of the appartment's door. I took a deep breath before opening the door.

Everything was dark so maybe he wasn't there. I made my way to my bedroom quietly and when I turned the lights on, I saw a suitcase on my bed. I approached my bed and realized it was Paul's suitcase. "I'm leaving" he said from behind me. I jumped a little as soon as I heard his voice. "What?" I asked him. "I knew this 'meeting' with the boys was a big mistake". He started talking. "I saw the way he looks at you" he said before sitting down on the bed. I sat down next to him.

"I'm sorry Paul" I said. "Don't" he said. "I really loved you but n--" "Not as much as you love him" he said and I nodded. "I'm just gonna go and leave so you can be happy now" he said before getting up from the bed. I got up and grabbed his wrist. "Wait" I told him and he turned around. "I just don't want this to end like that" I told him. He wrapped his arms around me and I hugged him back. "I'll miss you" he said. My heart just broke into pieces. He's such a nice boy and I just broke his heart.

He pulled away and noticed I was crying. "Hey, don't worry, I'll be ok" he said rubbing my cheek. "I just hope he makes you happy" he said. "Thanks for understand" I said and he shrugged.

"I'm gonna go now" he said. "Wait but where are you going?" I asked him. "A hotel for now, I can't stay here with you, it'd be awkward" he said.

He grabbed his suitcase and walked out of the appartment. Two minutes later there was a knock on the door...

Nathan's POV

I stood inside the car outside Joanna's building in case something happened. But while I was there I saw Paul walking out of the building with a suitcase?

He got into a cab and I got out of the car and walked into the building. I knocked on Joanna's door and some seconds later she opened it. "Nath what are you doing here?" she asked me. I noticed she's been crying. "I saw Paul walking out of the building" I told her. "Did he do something to you?" I asked her and she shook her head. "No, he said he knew this was going to happen sooner or later" she said.

She slowly grabbed my hand and started walking, dragging me through the hall. "Would you stay with me tonight?" she asked me and I smiled. "Sure" I said. She smiled before going to the bathroom. She came out with her PJ's on. I took off my clothes, leaving me with only my boxers on. We cuddled on the bed. She rested her head on my bare chest while I draw some patterns on her back with my fingers.

"So, I know this isn't the best moment but are we like, back?" I asked her. She looked at me. "I don't know, do you want us to be back?" she asked me. "More than anything in this world" I said and she smiled before giving me a peck on the lips.

She rested her head on my chest again and I kept brushing my fingers through her back. After some minutes I could feel her deep breath, meaning she was already asleep.

I got her back. My baby is back. And this time I won't let anything and anyone break us apart...

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N: Weheyy! Ok, so I wrote this while I was in the car and the other part today when I woke up, so don't judge me xD but hey! They're back! NOANNA! (That's apparently the ship name between them according to people on IG) =))

So, there are 6 chapters left after this one! :/

Keep voting! Leaving feedback! And adding this to one of your reading lists maybe?

Love you, J ;) xx