Chapter 15 - Deja vu

Joanna's POV

"Nana, woke up! We gotta start getting ready" my sister said shaking me. I groaned and sat up on the bed. "Have you been crying?" she said worried and I shook my head. Lie. I actually cried all night long before falling asleep. I went to the bathroom and looked my reflection in the mirror. I looked awful, my eyes were all puffy. I took a long shower and then went to the room to get ready.

The only thing I could think about on the way to the airport was that kiss. Last night I tried to call Nath to his phone but he never answered. Not once.

One hour later we were already at the airport saying goodbye to my aunt, since she was already running late to go to work. We were waiting outside the gate when I heard someone calling me. I turned around to see Jay standing in there with Max, Siva and Tom, plus Nareesha an Kelsey. I just ran to Jay's arms and suddenly it turned out into a group hug, I'm gonna miss them so much.

Then it hit me, I looked around waiting for him to appear but nothing. I looked back at Jay who had a sad look on his face. "He's not coming right?" I asked knowing the answer already. He shook his head. That fucking kiss ruined everything. Our friendship ir officially over. He didn't wanna talk to me anymore.

"It's time to go, that's our call" Joanny said before I hugged the boys for the last time and started walking to the gate. This is it.

Nathan's POV

"Can't you go faster?" I asked the cab driver. Fuck. That kiss just messed everything up. I messed it up. I really need to talk to Joanna about all this. I have to apologise to her. "Here" I said paying him and getting out of the car as fast as possible. I ran through the whole airport and went straight to the gate where her flight was supposed to takeoff.

"Joanna!" I yelled running towards the door. "Sir, may I see your ticket please?" a woman said. "I don't have it, I just really need to talk to someone" I said. "Sir, You can't go in there without a ticket, I'm sorry" she told me. "Come on! Please! She's in there! I can't lose her again! I really need to talk to her!" I yelled at her. "Sir, if you don't go right now I'd have to call security" she said.

"Nathan?" I heard someone calling me and when I turned around I saw The boys looking at me with their eyebrows forrowed. "She's gone right?" I asked Jay and he nodded. "I fucked everything up" I said angrily. "I lost her, I fucking lost her!" I yelled. "Mate, relax" Tom said but how can I relax when the love of my life is leaving?

"I lost her again, it's like a deja vu, this is just like the last day I saw her at the hotel, I wanted to tell her so many things that day but I just stood there in front of her akwardly" I said with a little smile on my face while I remembered everything that's happened between us.

"You seriously need to talk to her mate" Tom told me while getting into the van. "But when? I won't tell her all of these by the web! I have to tell her in person" I said and they all nodded. "But our schedules are so busy right now, and she'll be back to college next week. So How am I supposed to see her agajn?" I asked.

"Don't worry, we'll find a way" Max said tapping my back with his hand. How am I supposed to tell Joanna how I feel?

------------------------------------------------------------------------------ 

A/N: Well hello there! Another chapter up! Hope you like this one! A little short, I know... :/ What do you think it will happen?

Well, don't forget to vote, leave some feedback or just add this to one of your reading lists ^.^

Love you, J xx